No announcement yet.

Male workout attire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male workout attire?

Ok, I've been trying to get back in shape a bit by going to gym and doing some swimming.

So here's the thing.

Is it acceptable for a male to wear "speedos" or even wore a G or virtual string bikini at a public pool?

Competitive swimmers maybe, but I'm talking 40-50 year Old grey haired dudes? WTF !

Also, at gym, IMO guys can never wear just compression pants! Looks great on girls,but a guy has too also wear shorts right ?

Otherwise you should go to an mma gym with that ****.

Am I right ?

go looking like john mcenroe
    and say in a big manly voice....im ready to lift weights

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      go looking like john mcenroe
      and say in a big manly voice....im ready to lift weights
      "I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the hoe Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs I got more rhymes than the Bible's got Psalms And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned Cause I got lyrics, but you ain't got none If you come to battle bring a shotgun!..."

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        "I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the hoe Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs I got more rhymes than the Bible's got Psalms And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned Cause I got lyrics, but you ain't got none If you come to battle bring a shotgun!..."
        Jump Around! Jump up, jump up and get down.

Comment

shorts, t-shirt, sweat pants.

Comment

i've always been a medium length shorts and relatively plain a t-shirt kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              i've always been a medium length shorts and relatively plain a t-shirt kind of guy.
              if you get a chance get yourself some under armor shirts. they keep you cool and stop you from dripping sweat all over the place. sometimes i have to change t shirts three times during a work out. not with under armor. it soaks it all up and then uses it to keep you cool as a cucumber.

Comment

i don't use the gym showers anymore.

too many times i will be in the change room, tying my shoes or something when i look up to be face to face with some old dudes pecker or concave arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

too many times i will be in the change room, tying my shoes or something when i look up to be face to face with some old dudes pecker or concave arse.
                  Oh I see, you had to leave cause you couldn't contain yourself. didn't want another molestation case on your hands huh Timmy!? Pervert!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

I heard you're not allow anymore...

Timmy Sanduski

Comment

Working...
                    X