Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the worldwide popularity of MMA was/is not that of boxing, the talent-pool is not quite that of boxing. That's how a WWE star like Brock Lesnar can become the UFC Heavyweight champ. It is preposterous to assume that guys like Dos Santos and Velasquez can KO the Klitchko's on the same night.

Comment

I wonder if people still believe this. I watched the fight tonight, and it was semi exciting if you can get past the complete lack of striking skill and stamina.

Comment

Another MMA delusional comment.

Guess never saw Dos Santos sparring sessions at wild card looooooool

Comment

I just saw the UFC last night, what a JOKE. This guy sucks, they said he started boxing in 2006

Wlad was gold medalist in olympics a decade before that.

Jay Glazer is a moron of epic proportion

Comment

Two different sports. The best UFC fighter ever would get his ass handed to him in a boxing ring, and the best boxer ever would get his ass lit in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Two different sports. The best UFC fighter ever would get his ass handed to him in a boxing ring, and the best boxer ever would get his ass lit in MMA.
              Sometimes i feel that so long as a boxer learns proper sprawling technique, their superior hand game would just demolish anyone. Imagine any of the Klits bros with 4oz gloves. Game over.

Any elite boxer in a cage, so long as they can evade the take down with decent sprawling, jeez. Imagine Pacs speed and accuracy and Mayweather's defense and accuracy. It just would be nasty.

Comment

That punch that Cain landed in the first round that had JDS on queer street for three rounds. If Vitali or Wlad would have landed that, they may have killed him.

Comment

Ha, I'd pay to see Santos KO'd in under 5 rounds. Wlad would take him out quick to prove a point.

Comment

the guy from ufc? wlad would brutalize him

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
                      Another MMA delusional comment.

Guess never saw Dos Santos sparring sessions at wild card looooooool
                      Santos got pwned by some MW amateur Brazilian boxer for christ's sake.

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Sometimes i feel that so long as a boxer learns proper sprawling technique, their superior hand game would just demolish anyone. Imagine any of the Klits bros with 4oz gloves. Game over.

Any elite boxer in a cage, so long as they can evade the take down with decent sprawling, jeez. Imagine Pacs speed and accuracy and Mayweather's defense and accuracy. It just would be nasty.
                      Mayweather's defense would suck **** in a real fight you have to stand more square or you're too vulnerable for takedowns & leg kicks. His shoulder roll approach would also make it easy to land big with mid kicks and high kicks.

Comment

Working...
                      X