Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Rubio? REally? This is the Future of the Republican Party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to point out to him his points are invalid since he got hiss ass beat by Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
      This man has got it right.

No they cannot trust him. And partially for the reason your Atheist cited, he too is a lawyer. Has he ever had a full time job in the private sector..to appreciate the burden that govt puts on it?

Essentially what Obama does is appeal to peoples emotion, using feel-good Liberal rhetoric like wanting to raise the minimum wage to 9 dollars an hour. Not appealing to their intellect. What's the old saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Unfortunately his central economic planning has plenty of unintended consequences. Or are they intended consequences to ruin the economy some more, then falsely blame Capitalism and use it as justification to even further control and intervene in the economy. Reminds me of this quote:

"Government is good at only one thing. It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, 'See if it weren't for the government, you..."
      I didn't really specifically address this part. YES..yes he does have something to do with it. You just gotta read between the lines and connect the dots.

Essentially when things are going "good" on paper, the president wants to take credit for it. But when it's bad...oh it's not me, it's Capitalism and the greedy. False premise leads to false conclusion. What he needs to do is get out of the way and the economy will self-repair.

we will just agree to disagree.

In my opinion, President Obama is a guy i can trust and im proud to be a liberal.

Its scumbags like you and karl rove who like to demonize certain words, make it political and make it the boogey man.

Liberal/Liberty > Conservatism

What the hell has conservatism ever done for the world other than continuing the status quo of rich keep getting richer while the poor colored folks continue getting screwed.

Only in america can the philosophy of free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property can become a bad thing.

Liberalism = Progress. The Future. Its the foundation of Western Society.

Conservatism = Party of Bigoted, Greedy, Old White Men who wished America was still in the 1950s.

You will die out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I was listening to his response last night driving home. One of his statements stood out to me as being kinda outlandish borderline ridiculous:

"Let's simplify the tax code that way business can hire more people (I'm paraphrasing)" I was like, what is this kat talkin' bout? I fail to see the correlation between simplifying filling out a tax return and how a business might benefit so much by this that they can hire more people. I can see lower tax rates and saving businesses money that way but making it easier for them to comply with the tax laws is not gonna save them a tremendous amount of dough.

Paul Krugman Tears Apart Marco Rubio's SOTU Response

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2678275.html

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          Paul Krugman Tears Apart Marco Rubio's SOTU Response

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2678275.html
          Paul Krugman has become a Keynesian economics parody of himself and is ducking every Austrian School Economist like the plague. Nobody takes this guys "Deficit spend and print money forever" rhetoric serious. Now on to your other post...

Comment

Krugman has been wrong about pretty much everything. He told people not to worry about the housing market crash.

He said the economy wont go into recession.

hell even Europeans are finding out that over spending and printing money leads to economic disaster

but of course dont take it from people that didnt graduate from Harvard or Yale like Obama and Krugman - two geniuses who obviously know better than everyone else so we better listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Someone needs to point out to him his points are invalid since he got hiss ass beat by Kelly Pavlik.

Vote For Me

Comment

we will just agree to disagree.

Liberal/Liberty > Conservatism
                The Liberty part is part of Conservatism, at least the small Govt kind. Sometimes we have to call it Libertarian or Minarchist to get the point across so we don't get caught up in semantics.

What the hell has conservatism ever done for the world other than continuing the status quo of rich keep getting richer while the poor colored folks continue getting screwed.

This would be an example of appealing to emotions argument which I previously addressed. I guess I see why you would like Obama.

Only in america can the philosophy of free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property can become a bad thing.

So Conservatives are against private property? Not even close. In fact they're the champions of private property and individual liberty. Speaking of Civil Rights, the Civil Rights Act undermines private property rights which some pointed out and got called racists for doing so.

Liberalism = Progress. The Future. Its the foundation of Western Society.
                Sure, on Drugs, abortion, gay marriage. We'll let you have that. I'm not particularly Socially conservative either and don't mind any of those three, particularly abortion since they contribute in killing off the ******ed and the useless, who don't contribute to society but leech off of it. But on economics and individual liberty... Liberalism = Regress.

Conservatism = Party of Bigoted, Greedy, Old White Men who wished America was still in the 1950s.

You will die out soon enough.

This is social conservatives, not to be lumped in with Conservative-Libertarian, Minarchist types who want Free Market Capitalism to be the means to an end, and dont' particularly care whether you're shooting yourself up with drugs while your boyfriend is fellating you at the same time.

Comment

The Liberty part is part of Conservatism, at least the small Govt kind. Sometimes we have to call it Libertarian or Minarchist to get the point across so we don't get caught up in semantics.

This would be an example of appealing to emotions argument which I previously addressed. I guess I see why you would like Obama.

So Conservatives are against private property? Not even close. In fact they're the champions of private property and individual liberty. Speaking of Civil Rights, the Civil Rights Act undermines private property rights which some pointed out and got called racists for doing so.

Sure, on Drugs, abortion, gay marriage. We'll let you have that. I'm not particularly Socially conservative either and don't mind any of those three, particularly abortion since they contribute in killing off the ******ed and the useless, who don't contribute to society but leech off of it. But on economics and individual liberty... Liberalism = Regress.

This is social conservatives, not to be lumped in with Conservative-Libertarian, Minarchist types who want Free Market Capitalism to be the means to an end, and dont' particularly care whether you're shooting yourself up with drugs while your boyfriend is fellating you at the same time.

typical type a lot of crap hoping i sound really smart while not answering anything post.

what ideology do you think has contributed to the betterment of mankind?

Conservatism or Liberalism?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                    Krugman has been wrong about pretty much everything. He told people not to worry about the housing market crash.

He said the economy wont go into recession.

hell even Europeans are finding out that over spending and printing money leads to economic disaster

but of course dont take it from people that didnt graduate from Harvard or Yale like Obama and Krugman - two geniuses who obviously know better than everyone else so we better listen to them!!!
                    Have you seen the top 50 Economists according to some of these mainstream lists. All a bunch of Academic Govt. approved economists who try to brainwash university students.

The truth is, a real economist wouldn't be preaching their witchdoctor solutions in hopes of getting hired by Govt. They would be out there using their knowledge to start a business and profiting. But most of these Krugman types don't know nothing about how the economy works, that's why they would rather be on the sidelines with their theories, giving the marching orders from their Govt eiffel towers.

Comment

typical type a lot of crap hoping i sound really smart while not answering anything post.
                      Pot calling the kettle black?

what ideology do you think has contributed to the betterment of mankind?

Conservatism or Liberalism?
                      I don't accept your question. It really depends on what you consider "betterment of mankind". If you wanna talk about Social Liberal Vs Social Conservative...then you might wanna have that debat with One_Christian if there is one in here..

Comment

Working...
                      X