Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops shoot man in head for pointing an assault towel at them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on the local news, but it's not really getting much coverage because the victim is a minority, a Mexican to be exact.

He was trying to WAVE DOWN POLICE after a shooting and gets shot himself. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Well if you were in the streets and someone you had an altercation with had his hand concealed in a towel and pointed it at you,what would you do?
      That's what's funny about how some in this thread are trying to make this analogous with getting shot in the back running away or other instances where unarmed people have been shot. If you point something at officers that they can't see you're asking to get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        That's what's funny about how some in this thread are trying to make this analogous with getting shot in the back running away or other instances where unarmed people have been shot. If you point something at officers that they can't see you're asking to get shot.
        So you're saying we can't even wave down police anymore (to report a crime) without the fear of being shot?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
          So you're saying we can't even wave down police anymore (to report a crime) without the fear of being shot?
          Was he waving or was he pointing? According to the article he pointed at them. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. But If there are two different stories somebody is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Was he waving or was he pointing? According to the article he pointed at them. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. But If there are two different stories somebody is lying.
            ABC7 states his hand was "wrapped" in a towel due to an undisclosed injury.

They also state he's in "grave condition".

This is exactly why I try to limit my interactions with police to as little as possible. They don't view people as human beings anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              ABC7 states his hand was "wrapped" in a towel due to an undisclosed injury.

They also state he's in "grave condition".

This is exactly why I try to limit my interactions with police to as little as possible. They don't view people as human beings anymore.
              Okay. Well it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if the police were negligent.

Comment

Bottom line. Body Cams are needed. God rest this young man's soul. Im willin to bet good money that his life was cut shot because of a policeman's premature reaction to a simple situation.

There should indeed be some public outrage for this incident from ALL races.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Bottom line. Body Cams are needed. God rest this young man's soul. Im willin to bet good money that his life was cut shot because of a policeman's premature reaction to a simple situation.

There should indeed be some public outrage for this incident from ALL races.
                  This.

All races matter and all people matter. Black,white,and even latinos. The police have gotten out of control and their needs to be repercussions. Its not right that people are being killed for no damn reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    This.

All races matter and all people matter. Black,white,and even latinos. The police have gotten out of control and their needs to be repercussions. Its not right that people are being killed for no damn reason.
                    WTF?!?! What do you mean "even Latinos"?

White life matters but let's be real here, more people of color are being shot by cops so that's why the mantra "Black lives matter" is being said.

Cops are out of fuking control man. We need to retrain these people because that are so ready to shoot it isn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      This.

this shit made me almost choked on my McMuffin

Comment

Working...
                      X