Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God aint a magician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™
    I've personally always felt evolution does not somehow debunk the theory of creationism.

Comment

I've personally always felt evolution does not somehow debunk the theory of creationism.
      I thought the same thing.

I think the real arguement is abiogenesis vs creationism....neither of which can be proven IMHO.

Comment

there's a sticky thread for cluless idiots on bscene to argue about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Comment

I do not support the pope and I'm Christian. And I know a lot of people that don't. So before you talk down on my religious beliefs let me first say that I feel what ever your beliefs are is fine with me. That said the pope is a wolf in sheeps clothing to those who are religious how can u be a messenger of god but yet go against his word on so much. More Christian than catholic now for certain reasons why.
            Last edited by Chiboxing123; 10-29-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you telling that to reed, NE?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                I do not support the pope and I'm Christian. And I know a lot of people that don't. So before you talk down on my religious beliefs let me first say that I feel what ever your beliefs are is fine with me. That said the pope is a wolf in sheeps clothing to those who are religious how can u be a messenger of god but yet go against his word on so much. More Christian than catholic now for certain reasons why.
                Have you ever read about Martin Luther's views on the papacy and the Catholic church?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Have you ever read about Martin Luther's views on the papacy and the Catholic church?
                  I haven't read his theory. I'll look into it. I'm skeptical on the "catholic" church

Comment

This pope really have huge balls, WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      you telling that to reed, NE?

it will be great pwned if it's true
                      Last edited by betmen; 10-29-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X