Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judging by how Cotto looked at his recent Wild Card Photo Shoot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF with those veins.

Comment

I think Marquez could beat him but if Marquez loses to Bradley I would switch my pick to Cotto. Cotto is much bigger than Marquez and I think it would be a close fight. Marquez is 40 years old and he was losing the fight with Pacquiao until he landed the knockout punch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        WTF with those veins.
        Testosterone and tequila run through those veins cabron.

Comment

As Cotto said he won't fight at that weight again it's a moot point. But this is probably my most wanted fight..

Hypothetically if I'd did happen and Cotto fought at the level he did when he was previously at 147 then I'd favour Miguel Cotto by tough UD or SD.

I'd definitely think that both fighters would trade knockdowns, and as Cotto is susceptible to the Uppercut and Marquez is probably the best in the business at throwing that punch especially as a lead, Marquez would have a a lot of confidence with it

Both guys are some of my favourite ever fighters but Cotto is more proven at that weight and would conceivably outweigh Marquez by 10+ lbs.

Comment

Just a couple years ago this fight would have seemed like a joke to anyone including me if suggested and would have been thought of as a death sentence for JMM, now? Not so much because mini hulk PED JMM has the power and aggression to ko anyone south of 160.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              WTF with those veins.
              doping veins

Comment

Too many question marks for me to guess.

Comment

So Marquez added muscle mass and at the same lowers his bf% to single digits..? I mean he looks bigger than Cotto now. Seems legit lmao. Hes as natty as NaturalGraham.

Comment

I think Cotto would beat JMM by decision. Great fight though.

Comment

lol Marquez looks more like he's on something every time he fights. dayum.

Comment

Working...
                      X