Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Canelo is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      LOL. A championship Sergio vacated. the more reason he should fight Martinez.
      And its up to Floyd and Canelo to re-establish it. This happens a lot when fighters move up.

Comment

:cry: canelo looked so good beating up little lopez and roidless oldsley he deserves a shot :cry:

Comment

I agree, Canelo sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            And its up to Floyd and Canelo to re-establish it. This happens a lot when fighters move up.
            LOL not when Martinez is willing to fight you and is the p4per. Stop making excuses for your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I agree, Canelo sucks.
              I didnt say he sucks, he is just green and unproven at this point.

Comment

I am one of those Canelo fans who would be impressed if #1 Floyd agreed to fight a strong, young, undefeated 154 pounder and #2 if he beat Canelo. I expect Floyd to fight Guerrero. At 147 I think Floyd is still the best. His legacy is a very good one in my opinion. Maybe not perfect, but very good. He should not have to fight above his natural weight class of 147 to prove himself.

Comment

LOL not when Martinez is willing to fight you and is the p4per. Stop making excuses for your boy.
                  Why should Floyd fight Martinez? Martinez would beat him he's just too big and good.

To say Canelo doesn't enhance is legacy is BS though since it gives Floyd the most lineal titles in 4 divisions.

Comment

I didnt say he sucks, he is just green and unproven at this point.
                    I agree Canelo sucks. But honestly who doesn't suck compared to Floyd?

Marquez? hah!
                    Pacquiao? HAH!!
                    Canelo? HOOOOHAH@!!

Martinez? oooooh but he is fighting in Argentina already, and honestly I would like to see him at 154 before facing Floyd there. We won't have a Ward-Dawson situation.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I am one of those Canelo fans who would be impressed if #1 Floyd agreed to fight a strong, young, undefeated 154 pounder and #2 if he beat Canelo. I expect Floyd to fight Guerrero. At 147 I think Floyd is still the best. His legacy is a very good one in my opinion. Maybe not perfect, but very good. He should not have to fight above his natural weight class of 147 to prove himself.
                      you wouldnt be more impressed if he fights martinez at 160?

The last real undisputed and recognized 154 champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X