No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs. Magee Early Fight Results From Denmark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler vs. Magee Early Fight Results From Denmark

Herning, Denmark - Sauerland´s big show at the Jyske Bank Boxen opened with Danish light heavyweight debutant Kristoffer Storm taking on Czech trialhorse Tomas Kugler, 12-25-1, over four. Kugler it must be said had the best part of his career at welter and middle and it showed as the bigger and stronger Dane outworked him in a one-sided affair scored 40-36 on all cards.

[Click Here To Read More]

For starters I'm still trying to figure out how Magee fought for the interim WBA title to begin with since (and against a 17-4 fighter at that) he had gotten KO'd by Bute in his previous fight.

Comment

Good to see The Viking Warrior back again! Kessler vs Pavlik should happen rather than Pavlik Ward.

However Dirrell Kessler would be a great fight too!

Comment

What a joke this was from the day it was signed. Good to see Kessler do away with the fringe, B-rated Magee in destructive fashion.

Comment

all the best champ !!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what a 37 year old does in life! fights.all the best, great times but moving to the continente thats what they give very cold.great warroir from ireland! hope u can see the light at the end all the best champ ! from brasil

Comment

Magee was always a B- opponent and Kessler did what was expected of him. Still don't understand this 'championship' when Ward is the WBA champ and he already beat Kessler.

Comment

Obviously Magee was not a world beater and the British announcers were being just a tad dramatic with the "this win will send shock waves throughout the boxing world" comments. However, Kessler sure looks like he has plenty left in the tank and I believe he can still beat any Super Middle weight in the world. That is any Super Middle weight that doesn't have the name of Ward.

Comment

brian mgee is a nobody, beaten by robin reid (late in career) for **** sake.
                predictable win but, does nothing to boost kesslers rating in my opinion.
                he is very good and durable but, when he goes to nottingham...it will be his first stoppage defeat.
                who wants it? froch by ko....100k

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  he is very good and durable but, when he goes to nottingham...it will be his first stoppage defeat.
                  I'll do it, but I'm not sure if I even have '100k'. I've never made this type of bet before.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    I'll do it, but I'm not sure if I even have '100k'. I've never made this type of bet before.
                    I'll stake every bean I have on here that Kessler outworks Froch in any venue in the world,even Nottingham.I'll add incentives into the bet that Kessler drops Carl twice also.

Comment

Working...
                    X