Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owen Wilson skateboarding!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Owen Wilson skateboarding!

Wow what can't Owen do.

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    Wow what can't Owen do.
    Successfully commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I was waiting for this comment.

Comment

lol he tried kill himself i must of missed that

Comment

When you're rich and set your own schedule, you'd be surprised at the time and resources you have to dedicate to learning (and hiring experts to teach you) basically whatever you want. Hence the glut of celebrity poker pros, for example.

Comment

Brutally honest

Comment

You know he can't really skate, right?

Edit: I used to skate with the Canale guy he's talking about in the end.
              Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 07-22-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                Wow what can't Owen do.
                ........Act?

Comment

Was not really him. That was from a video, Yeah Right which also had some other situational kind of spoofs that looked real.

The camera turns away from for a brief moment and you can only catch see his back until the end.

Jason Lee AKA Earl Hickey is really bout dat life though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Biolink;12364274]Was not really him. That was from a video, Yeah Right which also had some other situational kind of spoofs that looked real.

The camera turns away from for a brief moment and you can only catch see his back until the end.

Jason Lee AKA Earl Hickey is really bout dat life though.

yeah right! is that old school vid bro. i use to watch p-rod's and roger's part to get me pumped before skating. brain anderson was that dude back in the day as well. in yeah right! they had those invisible mini ramps that made it seemed like these dudes could ollie over parking meters and shit, haha.
                    and yeah, i think jason lee is part owner of stereo skateboards. those decks are probably one of my favs to ride, pop last long and i've never snapped one. damn, i didn't think there would have been any people who knew about skateboarding on here.. you use to skate or still do?

here's the invisible boards as well, forgot about those. and the intro where they show what i was talking about.

Last edited by chiguy91; 07-23-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X