• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Floyd Mayweather....
      Floyd is a mean bastard when he wants to be. He would be able to scrap no problem at all. Would probably destroy Pacman in a street fight. Pacquiao will be too busy cheating on his wife or gambling while Floyd kicks the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Floyd is a mean bastard when he wants to be. He would be able to scrap no problem at all. Would probably destroy Pacman in a street fight. Pacquiao will be too busy cheating on his wife or gambling while Floyd kicks the **** out of him.
        Floyd could scrap id think, he had a fight with 50cent once...

Pacman would hammer him in a street fight though

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

manny was a Philippine street kid. i'm sure he scrapped out of necessity in his youth. i'm sure there are very few fighter who never scrapped in the streets or fought as youth. i can only think of very few. i know martinez said in an interview that he was a passive kid and never fought.

on pacquiao: like many rich/famous and powerful people i'm sure he would be very unlikely to engage in a fight. however, if you somehow got a shot on him (say a sucker punch,) i have no doubt he would smash you back with a combination before he even thought about it.

back in the day (circa 1923,) chisora and haye would have finished their beef outside of a british pub
          Last edited by New England; 02-24-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Marciano.

Just seemed like too nice of a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

I was aiming for a reaction, I wasn't being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Marciano.

Just seemed like too nice of a guy.
                What about that bar fight he had when still a young army lad, laid out some big guy in a pub and was advised to be a boxer? Or is that just some story ive heard somewhere!?
                I also heard Al Weill slapped him hard across the face and shouted at him with no hostile reaction back from Rocky...
                Last edited by The Surgeon; 02-25-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  I was aiming for a reaction, I wasn't being serious.
                  OH...

Hadnt noticed WHO u were replying to!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    I could imagine Lennox getting whopped in a street fight. He got wrestled to the ground by Rahman and I don't think he could defend himself that good without boxing rules.
                    lewis was a notorious street fighter growing up, in fact thats why his mom sent him to canada. but he kept it up there too, until he started boxing.

rahman ofcourse was the same way but in a worse way. still he only took lewis down cuz he wasnt expecting it and he couldnt do anything to him anyways. i think lewis.. scratch that.. i KNOW lewis could handle himself in a streetfight. maybe not on the same level as mike tyson, sonny liston, george foreman etc but not far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      back in the day (circa 1923,) chisora and haye would have finished their beef outside of a british pub
                      How times have changed...

Comment

Working...
                      X