No announcement yet.

NASA discovers 1,284 new planets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] NASA discovers 1,284 new planets

It didn’t find little green men, but the Kepler space telescope has discovered 1,284 new planets outside our solar system — more than doubling the total number, NASA announced Tuesday.

Of the new trove of 1,284, almost 550 could be rocky planets like Earth, based on their size. And nine of those could have Earth-like conditions — which could make extraterrestrial life possible.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/10/is-nasa...-aliens-exist/

If i had that telescope would i be able to look into that hot mixed race girls bedroom who lives a block away and watch her get changed

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      If i had that telescope would i be able to look into that hot mixed race girls bedroom who lives a block away and watch her get changed

Comment

I can't wait til they find some fukin aliens. People are gonna freak out.

Comment

haha! that's what I'm talking about: old NASA perverts discover 1,284 new pair of ******* deep in the jungles of Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            I can't wait til they find some fukin aliens. People are gonna freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Maybe they'll finally find B-Hop's home planet

Comment

Here is what we are looking forward to meeting:

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  **** yes i need one then hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahah

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    haha! that's what I'm talking about: old NASA perverts discover 1,284 new pair of ******* deep in the jungles of Brazil
                    :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                    X