No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    So your ok with mismatches as long as their the same weight??? -300 tells me the fight is a HELL of a lot close than some dude named Dustin Wade.
    No, I'm not ok with mismatches. I'm even less ok with someone calling themselves MW champ but refusing to fight at the weight and refusing to fight the guy the boxing world overwhelmingly recognises as the true MW champ at MW. Not hard to understand, really.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      No, I'm not ok with mismatches. I'm even less ok with someone calling themselves MW champ but refusing to fight at the weight and refusing to fight the guy the boxing world overwhelmingly recognises as the true MW champ at MW. Not hard to understand, really.
      Middleweight is anywhere from 154.1-160. When you're the star of boxing, you call the shots. If lil g wants to fight Canelo, he knows the terms. 155. If not lil g can stay firm at 160 but Canelo will vacate and you lil g fans can watch lil g stay in obscurity while Canelo leaves him in the rear view.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ght-you--63365

Edit: nevermind, just saw you are another troll account, gonna put you on ignore like the rest

And what the fk are you pacstain ?

Never seen you make one boxing comment, EVER !

You just slag off other posters and wave your pom-poms.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Golovkin has no nuts.

He'll fight light punching Mayweather at 154 whose only hope to win is to outpoint GGG while dancing around the ring, but won't fight Canelo at 155 because it's too risky.

He'll fight Chavez Jr and Thomas O at 168, but won't fight Ward.

He'll fight a Haymon fighter in Wade, but won't fight Jacobs or Lara.

He wants it his way or no way. He doesn't bring PPV money. He doesn't have a massive audience. He doesn't want to make any sacrifices. He doesn't want to do anything but cry all day about who won't fight him

co-sign

Pu55ykin has the casual fans fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I hope Abel is right!!...Lil G deserves peanuts for throwing Ward a curve!!..no steak and lobster for Team Lil G....keep feeding him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!
            LMAO

Comment

So your ok with mismatches as long as their the same weight??? -300 tells me the fight is a HELL of a lot close than some dude named Dustin Wade.
              That -300 is the most ******ed thing I have ever seen and I'm definitely throwing some money at those odds.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                he makes well over a million a fight, plus endorsements from Apple, Samsung, etc.

I'd like a few of those type of "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" myself......

How much would he make from a Canelo fight ?

What would that kind of exposure do for his career ?

If he had the balls to fight/beat Ward, how much would he be making now ?

Canelo eats lobster, because Canelo had the balls to back up his mouth.

Golovkin won't even fight Lara, so yea..... PB/J sammies for him

It fkn cracks me up man..... Berto was savaged because he was paid 1-2mil for fighting bums...... and yet, Golovkin is adored for doing the exact same thing.

You are dreaming if you think those bums have prepared him for Ward.

Comment

And this is why I don't respect GGG or his team
                  Dumb!

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Lil G is afraid of Canelo, only Money May was able to give that fool a L.
                  Jesus, are you being silly, or do you really believe that.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  anyone would want to fight Floyd, even fckin Tyson Fury

Money may has the cash flow

floyd said he'd fight Lil G but Lil G wanted to fight bums like Monroe
                  Excuses! Floyd never said he'd fight GGG you silly boy.

Golovkin has no nuts.
                  Oh yea, really.

Amir khan weighs 165 right now. There a recent photo of the two AND Amir is bigger. Check Dan Rafeal chat he's chat he saw BoTH and even said Amir was bigger!!!
                  Dan is a Canelo nut hugger, litterally has a Canelo pic he carries around with him. Look at his profile pic.

He is upping this fight so he stays connected to GBP.

Everyone else, including Khan, acknowledges the massive weight advantage Canelo will have.

You can't believe Khan is bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Middleweight is anywhere from 154.1-160. When you're the star of boxing, you call the shots. If lil g wants to fight Canelo, he knows the terms. 155. If not lil g can stay firm at 160 but Canelo will vacate and you lil g fans can watch lil g stay in obscurity while Canelo leaves him in the rear view.
                    It's funny that you are happy your boys only hope of beating fighters his size is to drain them, because he has fans.

Pathetic. GGG will be fine without Canelo. Canelo looks weak fighting Khan, and will look even weaker ducking GGG.

I'm fine with GGG moving on. Canelo isn't that great to begin with.

If he were, he wouldn't be throwing his PPV numbers around to gain unreasonable advantages in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Shut the f uck up bombmaker

Nobody gives a f uck what some goat herder from the middle east has to say

Fck you doing over here bombmaker?!
                      im gonna drop some bombs in your moms throat and send you the video if you dont learn your place quick sissyboi

Comment

Working...
                      X