Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the worst Campillo's robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is the worst Campillo's robbery?

This weekend, who should be WBA and IBF world champion, Gabriel Campillo, takes on hard hitting, great amateur Kovalev after many controversial decisions, so, which is the worst robbery Campillo suffered?

Murat I
    http://youtu.be/glR9Q1JXIFw

Shumenov II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOc1O...758A1A3C94673A

Cloud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd0eAd7S-d0

Cloud kd twice Campillo in the 1st, so maybe you can make and absurd point in his favour, but the fact Tavoris mum blacked out in the ring in disbelief makes decision closer.

To me, itīs Shumenov II, Murat, Cloud, as the biggest felonies.
    Murat
    0.00%
    Shumenov
    31.25%
    Cloud
    68.75%

I only seen the Shumenov and Cloud fights but I thought the Shumenov decision was the more outrageous of the two.

Comment

I have only seen the Cloud robbery, but I'm watching the Shumenov one now. I like having Bob Sheridan commentate.

Comment

Shumenov looks the worst I agree. Kovalev is faster than all those guys thougt, will be a massive night of boxing this saturday.

Comment

I've only seen the Cloud fight so it's the only one I can comment on. Campillo got knocked down twice in the 1st but won majority of the subsequent rounds clearly.

Got robbed badly even Cloud's own mother fainted when the decision was announced lol.

Comment

I've only seen the Cloud (the first time I've seen Campillo fight) one but other than the 1st round, I thought he schooled Cloud. He got robbed horribly in the fight.

I'll have to watch the other one's when I finish work before I comment on them but the fact people are saying there are robberies worse than the Cloud one, then I feel even worse for Campillo than I did after his fight against Cloud.

I mean, it can't get any worse than that right?

Comment

I only watched the Cloud fight. I scored it personally 10-2 for Campillo. I was outraged. I do wish he did less gloating in the championship rounds and just knocked him out

Comment

Murat wasn't a robbery, I scored it a draw. Neither was the Cloud fight.

Shumenov was the only real robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Murat wasn't a robbery, I scored it a draw. Neither was the Cloud fight.

Shumenov was the only real robbery.
                  You serious?

Comment

I'm on Shumenov fight

Comment

Working...
                    X