Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no word on a co-feature for Cotto/Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no word on a co-feature for Cotto/Trout?

a month away and only danny jacobs is on the card. i'm going to the fight and i will be very disappointed if they don't add something good to this card.

have yall heard anything?

It on showtime, it is not ppv

Comment

it's a golden boy card right? hopefully they come up with something good. even if it's on regular showtime, i think they'll try and make a triple header or quadruple header like they did in brooklyn. at least i hope so. it'd suck if it was one or two fights that night.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        It on showtime, it is not ppv

ppv or not, every card has a undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          it's a golden boy card right? hopefully they come up with something good. even if it's on regular showtime, i think they'll try and make a triple header or quadruple header like they did in brooklyn. at least i hope so. it'd suck if it was one or two fights that night.
          i heard moreno-gamboa and marquez-matthsye is on the cotto card

Comment

danny jacobs and jayson velez. thats it?

Comment

Cotto is promoting the fight and everyone involved know that he is the only name needed to pack the place out. Why would he waste money on an undercard that won't even be televised most likely?

Cotto knows whats up. He's in the twilight of his career and saving every penny.

Comment

wait this is a cotto promotions fight and not a GBP event?? no offense but if thats the case expect nothing but PR bums on the card. i want to see a good under card for this but if its not gbp then it aint ****. and trout will humiliate cotto

Comment

Working...
                X