No announcement yet.

***The Official 2014-2014 NCAA College Football Playoff Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    That's NFL. This is college. And they are not gonna go to the place where the helmet catch happened and beat an NFC Team. If Pittsburgh is healthy, they won't beat them either, too much Ben, Bell, Brown, and Bryant.
    Oh okay.

Pittsburgh ****ing sucks. Brady will ****ing torch them.

Comment

And the route is on in Dallas. Even the big kid has a TD. 6' 7" damn near 400lbs and he scorched the LBs.

Comment

Checkin outta that game and heading over to Aub/Wisc where they finna hit OT and bout to flip back and forth to see if Mizzou holds this slim ass lead.

Comment

Horrible play calling on auburns part

Comment

I knew he was finna miss that kick. My conference is shiettin the bed big time during these bowl games. LSU, Miss St, Ole Miss, Auburn, Mizzou is more than likely gonna shiet the bed with Minnesota. We cant say shiet next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Horrible play calling on auburns part
              Yea it was. It was like they was callin plays to NOT turn the ball over. Short "safe" plays. Shoulda used some play action instead of that bullshiet trick play.

Comment

Baylor bout to let MSU get back up in it. Recovered the onside, and hit a gotdamn bomb for 39 yards.

And as I type this the pick6 happens.

Comment

Dumb ass throw. NO recievers in the area. You gotta eat the sack on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Dumb ass throw. NO recievers in the area. You gotta eat the sack on that.
                    Yea, that was a dumb play. Take the sack and move on to the next play. Bad QB decision ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                      Yea, that was a dumb play. Take the sack and move on to the next play. Bad QB decision ever.
                      Yezzir I completely agree, Baylor almost gave it right back too.

Comment

Working...
                      X