Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are manny pacquiao fans so emotional on these boards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Needles View Post
    Does manny pacquiao pay your mortgage or something? apparently saying something negative about the guy makes you a floyd fan and a dummy. Is there an unspoken rule that you can't critize pacquiao and question his PED use? perhaps you should direct that anger to pacquiao being all shady by not taking simple tests.
    Very good question, Fraudiao fans are some of the BIGGEST B1CTHES I've ever seen. If you say something bad about Fraudiao or hurt their feelings they give you the vaunted RED K People here **** on Floyd all the time and I never give red k's because I could care less. **** Fraudiao and his fans/ho's.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

haha, yeah manny fans are the emotional ones. Look at yesir, or one of bozz's posts, or any other floyd fans who make manny threads every single day.

One little mention of manny winning an award and any of those goons make a 5 paragraph post mentioning OSTs, needles, poverty in the phillipines, Marquez II, manny cheating on his wife..etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    See what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
                      Does manny pacquiao pay your mortgage or something? apparently saying something negative about the guy makes you a floyd fan and a dummy. Is there an unspoken rule that you can't critize pacquiao and question his PED use? perhaps you should direct that anger to pacquiao being all shady by not taking simple tests.
                      No, he never paid my mortgage. But, he did do something better than on the night of Dec 6, 2008.

Pac fan for life after that

Comment

Working...
                      X