Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Quit trying to lie to make yourself look like you know what your talking about. Your a complete moron.

Arbitration is a court used to speed up the process of commercial legal matters. There are arbitrators, lawyers, you present evidence, witnesses, etc.

It's a fcking court with less rules, snd processes, and more flexibility.

Oscar and Haymon/Schaefer went to arbitration to settle there dispute. The arbitrators are a 3rd party who consider the evidence and go over the contracts.

When things looked bad for Haymon/Schaefer they settled. The settlement is than a binding agreement by the arbitrator.
    Yet Haymon had already planned to buyout the cokehead for months leading up to the "settlement"... non-event.

Comment

• AddiX, the resident Haymon hater back at it again

The jealousy is strong. Don't be so envious my friend, just continue working hard and maybe one day you'll be just as successful as Haymon is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
        Yet Pacquiao, Ward, Canelo, & Bradley are all paid more than any PBC fighter has ever gotten paid.

LOL
        And they all produce profitable events... Did Lara? And I love Lara, think he deserves the exposure, and good fights, but million dollar paydays to fight nobody? Come on... it was big deal when nonito donaire had his first million dollar payday, after YEARS of being the face of the lower weights.

Now guys are getting $million just too be gate keepers? There is reality, then there is the fantasy world of what PBC fighters have been getting paid.

Everyone knows this.

Comment

They were in arbitration, and Schaefer/Haymon settled.

Same ****, different court.
          Arbitration is not a court, its agreeing to let a third party mediate any disputes... usually a lawyer. It is not a court system. Terms of arbitration and the rules of it are usually laid out contractually. It is not a "court system". Graduate highschool please.

Comment

• Addix -

You were asked to tell us when "the courts" *forced* Schaefer to pay a large sum to Oscar because clearly no such thing took place and you would be unable to do so (I even put "the courts" in quotes to give ya a hint).

You're so ignorant that not only did you not realize what was going on, not only did you post an article that did not contain any of the requested information (which doesn't exist), but you even called me a "lazy piece of ****." Classy.

Unaware that you were in checkmate, you really showed your true colors by trying to rub my face in it, which made it all the more satisfying to point out that you are completely 100% in the wrong.

Now you're having the expected temper tantrum. But just like last time when things went even better than I expected, this time you drop the following gem:

"Your a complete moron."

Next time you want to call someone a moron, look up the difference between "your" and "you're" . . . just a friendly tip.

Then you write "arbitration is a court." Um, nope. Not a court. That is the entire point of arbitration, to keep things outside of the court system.

You have no idea what the settlement was or who was looking bad, but nobody was forced to do anything, let alone the courts forcing them to do it.

So no matter how you spin it, you are completely 100% in the wrong.

But we can keep this going all night. Every time you've tried to resort to childish name calling, it's blown up in your face, so I am more than happy to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              And they all produce profitable events... Did Lara? And I love Lara, think he deserves the exposure, and good fights, but million dollar paydays to fight nobody? Come on... it was big deal when nonito donaire had his first million dollar payday, after YEARS of being the face of the lower weights.

Now guys are getting $million just too be gate keepers? There is reality, then there is the fantasy world of what PBC fighters have been getting paid.

Everyone knows this.
              Profitable events? Wtf are you? An accountant?

Maybe just maybe boxers were WAY underpaid for WAY too long.

$15k for a ESPN Friday Night Fights main event?

HBO's budget getting chopped from $100M in 2000 to less than $30M now when the price of EVERYTHING has gone up 4X in the same time frame.

Every sport in the the US has increased it's earning potential immensely since 2000 EXCEPT boxing.

Think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Arbitration is not a court, its agreeing to let a third party mediate any disputes... usually a lawyer. It is not a court system. Terms of arbitration and the rules of it are usually laid out contractually. It is not a "court system". Graduate highschool please.
                It's a form of court, but not technically court. Arbitrators serve as judges, each side presents evidence, has lawyers, uses witnesses.

And that really doesn't matter anyway, the point is Haymon knew he was going to lose arbitration, because what they did was illegal and contracts were broke which is why they settled.

Comment

It's a form of court, but not technically court. Arbitrators serve as judges, each side presents evidence, has lawyers, uses witnesses.

And that really doesn't matter anyway, the point is Haymon knew he was going to lose arbitration, because what they did was illegal and contracts were broke which is why they settled.
                  Oh? Even though they had offered a buyout months in advance of this?

LOL!

Comment

• If it wasn't a form of court the settlements and whatever other outcomes wouldn't be legally binding.

I swear, you Haymon fan boys are completely ******ed.
                    Last edited by AddiX; 02-08-2016, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
                      Oh? Even though they had offered a buyout months in advance of this?

LOL!
                      Maybe that's how things work in African law, but in America you don't offer money for something AFTER you've already taken it.

Comment

Working...
                      X