Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mansour: Klitschko Wasn't Hurt, He's Worried About Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
    Amir Mansour clearly hasn't heard about Klitschko's wife suffering from postpartum depression
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...hter-Kaya.html

Family always comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
      Not necessarily.
      Jennings is an extremely awkward defensive fighter.
      Jennings spends the entire bout looking at his opponent's chest. Anyone ever pick up on that??? I didn't think so.
      Jennings doesn't have a conventional style of attack either.
      Jennings also has a monster reach to couple his awkward non-crowd pleasing style.

So you are mistaken buddy. The Wlad that showed up vs Jennings could look very different vs anyone else.
      --- ya not only that but Wlad wasn't expecting that type of style from Jennings-- He hadn't prepared for it because we didnt see it before and hen coudn't choose sparring partners to get used to . Check out his previous fights even the fight right before Wlad against a guy who is way less mobile than Wlad and look how stationary Jennings was prepared to how he was against Wlad. Totally different style-- I think that had a big part to do with it.

Comment

Who cares what this loser thinks, he is C level, at best. The fight has been rescheduled the injury was legit, lets move on and enjoy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Strong statement from Mansour. I don't think it's fair, although I will say that the Wlad that fought Jennings would get beaten by Fury. We don't know why, but Wlad is always worse in the U.S. Than in Germany, so maybe that's the reason.

With regards to the injury, it's obviously not real. Anyone who's had a torn calf muscle will say that you can barely walk on it! For weeks! 6 weeks training on top of a torn calf muscle is impossible to my knowledge but of course Klitschko is always in tremendous shape, even getting into camp.
          Sorry pal but no version of Klit loses to Fury.

Comment

Wlad never looks good against an opponent that is in no hurry to engage with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
              Amir Mansour clearly hasn't heard about Klitschko's wife suffering from postpartum depression
              Yea no kidding. No one ever takes those things into consideration. They just simply dont like the guy. He is still the champ tho!! they cant deny reality.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingfanJimbob View Post
                Let's see what Mansour is saying when Fury gets KTFO!!
                HAHA I agree buddy BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Sorry pal but no version of Klit loses to Fury.
                  I'd say Fury beats that version. He looked absolutely dreadful.

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Wlad never looks good against an opponent that is in no hurry to engage with him.
                  He looked pretty good against Haye in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tgoodm10 View Post
                    Not necessarily.
                    Jennings is an extremely awkward defensive fighter.
                    Jennings spends the entire bout looking at his opponent's chest. Anyone ever pick up on that??? I didn't think so.
                    Jennings doesn't have a conventional style of attack either.
                    Jennings also has a monster reach to couple his awkward non-crowd pleasing style.

So you are mistaken buddy. The Wlad that showed up vs Jennings could look very different vs anyone else.
                    How am I mistaken when I give an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Because something was wrong with his right hand, even tho he said nothing was wrong with it there was no reason for him not to use it..he didn't throw 5 rights that night and it's not because Jennings is such clever strong boxer.
                      Right.

Funny every time one of the klitschko's have a bad performance, they have an injury.

It could also be because of the pre-fight drug testing he did vs Jennings.

oops.

Comment

Working...
                      X