Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do feather fisted, low Ko percentage fighters feel emasculated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well do they have the ability to realize beforehand they can't hurt people?

If a guy thinks he is a killer and can't bust a grape sure that guy might feel that way, but they also probably would not box professionally. Any pro boxer should realize that flaw and should be about making their thing work.

In fact when they beat a guy who can punch harder I am sure they feel extra manly~

Comment

Cant speak for others, but I would feel pretty emasculated if I threw everything I had at someone and they just looked back at me, smiled and kept coming forward.

I'm reluctant to even watch fights where neither opponent has a chance of hurting the other.
      Last edited by Deevel916; 01-08-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

What happens to a fighter who has great/widely recognized power and goes the distance? Is he even more emasculated? He couldn't get the job done, and everyone was expecting too. Should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

i dont think KOs is the biggest part of boxing, tho we all love them.... any professional boxer who is ranked has no reason to feel demasculated, tyler perry should feel demasculated... it is also known that being beat for 12 rounds and not being able to do anything about, and dominated in every aspect of the match is way worse on the pshych than being Koed with one punch. boxing has many styles, KO artist isnt the only style and dont think that because a fighter doesnt fall from a punch that it doesnt catch his attention and cause him to change his approach.

boxing is a mind game, grow up

Comment

I'd hire Memo Heredia and Alex Ariza if I was a feather fisted fighter.

Comment

I guess that can be a little frustrating not being able to hurt your opponent, I remember one of my buddies got into a fight, and he hit the guy with six clean shots in the face.

The other guy looked at him and smiled at him, and said is that all you got. I started laughing my a## off.
              Last edited by Ringlife; 01-08-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X