Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let Khan rematch Prescott first and earn it.

You shouldn't get another title shot off the back of 2 straight defeats, one of which was a 3 knockdown stoppage. Khan likes to press for rematches when it suits him, there's one rematch the people want to see more than any other and it's against Prescott.

Comment

lol, khan fans are pathetic. i mean i know the uk is starved for a world class boxer. why not go embrace froch?? give up on khan, hes not the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Is Khan going to give Garcia his whole purse??If not the money he would make for fighting anybody else really would be the same he would get for fighting Khan...Unless Khan was willing to give up most of his purse...
        No but ratings talk

For example, I believe khan is Guaranteed like 1m from Hbo or something? Garcia would demand at least half of that I would imagine, on top of that if it is in the Uk, the fight would 100 percent be on PPV

Khan does around 200k buys here in the uk, at 15 quid each that is 3 million pounds

half would go to costs I would think

so you have about 1.5m-2m american dollars to share out

This is the same reason I expected Khan to rematch maidana because that would have mde big bucks in the uk

even with no american money from hbo, it would still be a huge pay day for garcia, his biggest.

Against others garcia would get 500k max imo or 750 if he is lucky

All I am saying is this and I am sure you would agree, if Garcia see Khan as an easy fight, why not take the fight and make around 1.5m with an easy win and thats it? move on to the next guy

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Let Khan rematch Prescott first and earn it.

You shouldn't get another title shot off the back of 2 straight defeats, one of which was a 3 knockdown stoppage. Khan likes to press for rematches when it suits him, there's one rematch the people want to see more than any other and it's against Prescott.
          I posted why I think garcia should take it

but if Khan cannot get a rematch vs Garcia then i agree 100 percent

fight prescott, get rid of him and then stay at 140 for good until he is around 27-28, then move up imo

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            No but ratings talk

For example, I believe khan is Guaranteed like 1m from Hbo or something? Garcia would demand at least half of that I would imagine, on top of that if it is in the Uk, the fight would 100 percent be on PPV

Khan does around 200k buys here in the uk, at 15 quid each that is 3 million pounds

half would go to costs I would think

so you have about 1.5m-2m american dollars to share out

This is the same reason I expected Khan to rematch maidana because that would have mde big bucks in the uk

even with no american money from hbo, it would still be a huge pay day for garcia, his biggest.

Against others garcia would get 500k max imo or 750 if he is lucky

All I am saying is this and I am sure you would agree, if Garcia see Khan as an easy fight, why not take the fight and make around 1.5m with an easy win and thats it? move on to the next guy
            If Khan is willing to be so generous(which is yet to be proven)then hey he should try it..That's nego are for..But he is going to have to make an offer Garcia can't walk away from..If the fight happens forget about the UK that's not happening...But this fight is not out of the realms of possibility as long as Khan knows where he is at now and what he would have to offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              If Khan is willing to be so generous(which is yet to be proven)then hey he should try it..That's nego are for..But he is going to have to make an offer Garcia can't walk away from..If the fight happens forget about the UK that's not happening...But this fight is not out of the realms of possibility as long as Khan knows where he is at now and what he would have to offer...
              Remember Khan offered bradley 50-50 of the Uk split which was like 1 million pounds

I think Khan will do it for sure, his ego would do it more than anything

he is humiliated and butttt hurt beyond belief right now

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                If Khan knocked Garcia out in 4 rounds do you think he would offer Garcia a rematch?
                good point my friend khan would of been off to 147 if he had a won

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Remember Khan offered bradley 50-50 of the Uk split which was like 1 million pounds

I think Khan will do it for sure, his ego would do it more than anything

he is humiliated and butttt hurt beyond belief right now
                  Well see...For all we know Khan moves to WW..But if he can offer Garcia a great deal,tbh I think Garcia would take it...

Comment

How does nsb manage too get constantly ****ter

Comment

he just knocked khan out in 4 rounds, theres no need for a rematch right now. angel garcia is absolutely right, if it went the distance and was a close fight it would make sense to have a rematch, but with danny destroying him like that whats the point?

khan needs to go back to the drawing board, hes too flawed for garcia atm. if he has a comeback fight then steps up his competition again and shows that he is a better fighter then the fight would make sense. as of right now there truly is bigger and better things for garcia, he made his point as far as khan is concerned. khan needs to beat someone else and make the point that hes a new fighter and things might be diffrent the second time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X