No announcement yet.

Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Maurice Byarm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Maurice Byarm

Very good HW matchup tonight on ESPN Friday Night Fights.

I think it's a 50-50 fight. Magomed isn't difficult to hit, and Byarm punches hard.

Maurice is in great shape. He's been sparring with Wladimir Klitschko and that may give him an edge.

But Magomed is strong and punches very hard, I imagine he'll test Byarm's chin.

This swings either way and whoever wins is no surprise to me. I'll pick Magomed though.

Should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      The ESPN2 telecast is supposed to start at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific - that's 90 minutes from now.

But often the ESPN Friday Night Fights telecasts are delayed because of some other sporting event.
      it's on at 9pm mountain time for me...i haven't seen enough of either guy. i seen adusalamov fight 3 times & byarm once so i really have no idea. magomed has sure gotten stronger & in better shape since the first fight in saw him in vs shea. i saw his pettaway fight & one other one. byarm really got a boost by being on that NBC card because his very next fight he's on espn. fox is now getting into the fight game again. now thats 3 american networks with live boxing & If you include sportnet west(canadian) we are getting a nice selection of fights on cable tv...good for the sport.

Comment

Here's a question... does this go the distance? I know that Byarm went the distance with Jennings, so he got to have a chin.

Comment

Watching Magomed vs Pettaway... dude couldn't handle Magomed's advance

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Watching Magomed vs Pettaway... dude couldn't handle Magomed's advance
            Does this guy tire quick?
            Dude's got his mouth open in the third of this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Both Byarm and Abdusalamov are hard punchers so there's a good chance it will end in a KO.
              Yea, from what I'm seeing of Magomed, he just comes forward and launches some hard a$$ shots, he had his mouth open during the third round though.
              Can't find diddly on Byarm though.... but from what I've seen he comes forward to try and pressure too... but his opponent look like they got pulled from the line of a McDonalds.

Comment

Comment

I thought it would be more competitive, but it turned out to be another easy win for Magomed.

He's now 15-0, 15 KOs. I wonder who his next opponent will be?

Comment

Easy money for me.... I'll give Byarm this though... he's pretty good at stopping punches with his face

Comment

Working...
                    X