Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

This is another bold faced lie that was reported by thomas hauser "can boxing trust usada" and spread throughout the media.

........."The collection agents found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. Bob Bennett, the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which had jurisdiction over the fight, says that USADA did not tell the commission whether the IV was actually being administered when the agents arrived. USADA did later advise the NSAC that Mayweather’s medical team told its agents that the IV was administered to address concerns related to dehydration.
    "...........

This is a lie. Thomas hauser even admitted its a lie in his follow up article "was floyd really dehydrated"..........

...........There’s one significant correction in it that I accept. Prior to USADA’s September 17 statement, it was widely believed that its doping control officer went to Mayweather’s Las Vegas home to conduct an unannounced drug test and found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. USADA maintains – and I will accept - that “Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to the USADA DCO.............

So floyd was never "caught".

Why do people keep spreading this false information?

Just man up and accept the fact floyd is tbe and didn't need to cheat to get there.

In fact you should all be thanking Mr mayweather for introducing the WADA STANDARD to the sport of boxing.

Because people wish it was true

Comment

Hauser is a known Top Rank reporter he accused Oscar de la Hoya after he left tr for covering up positive test

Comment

What else is new? People always use Mayweather to deflect. Povetkin gets busted people will randomly bring up Mayweather

Comment

Its a more fun to say PEDs then IV. PEDs just sounds a lot worse & dramatic.

Comment

Don't spoil these peoples fun, that's all they've got mate. Just let them run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              This is another bold faced lie that was reported by thomas hauser "can boxing trust usada" and spread throughout the media.

........."The collection agents found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. Bob Bennett, the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which had jurisdiction over the fight, says that USADA did not tell the commission whether the IV was actually being administered when the agents arrived. USADA did later advise the NSAC that Mayweather’s medical team told its agents that the IV was administered to address concerns related to dehydration.
              "...........

This is a lie. Thomas hauser even admitted its a lie in his follow up article "was floyd really dehydrated"..........

...........There’s one significant correction in it that I accept. Prior to USADA’s September 17 statement, it was widely believed that its doping control officer went to Mayweather’s Las Vegas home to conduct an unannounced drug test and found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. USADA maintains – and I will accept - that “Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to the USADA DCO.............

So floyd was never "caught".

Why do people keep spreading this false information?

Just man up and accept the fact floyd is tbe and didn't need to cheat to get there.

In fact you should all be thanking Mr mayweather for introducing the WADA STANDARD to the sport of boxing.
              Months ago when Hauser released his article, I specifically called him out as BS.

ESPN First Take and many others took Hauser's word as gospel because of his length of time in the business.

The fact is, Hauser didn't complete his research before releasing a libelous finding; one that was meant to stunt Floyd's financial outcomes after MayPac. Same with Beadle. Who by the way said nothing about Travis Browne's spousal abuse and took a selfie with Mike Tyson, a proven spousal abuser.

You look at Floyd during that fight, he was sweating profusely (something he hadn't done in any previous fight I can recollect besides Cotto), he looked absolutely no different, his performance was no different. If anything he was less active in that fight than against Maidana, for whatever reason.

MayPac went the way it did because Manny didn't show up. Period. It wasn't Floyd being any "better". Manny Pacquiao did not show up for the fight. He's the sole reason it was as boring as it was.

Comment

Comment

If you don't at least have strong suspicions that Floyd was doing some really shady **** with the IV/tue/usada deal, then obviously you will believe anything. I don't know what it was, but I'm pretty certain it was shady. Plus, the IV amount was way over the allowable limit. That isn't disputable.

Floyd di*kriders have so many similarities to trump supporters. Ill elaborate eventually.

Comment

because people are petty and obsessed

Comment

Working...
                    X