Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between Run/W Knives and Mike Alvarado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Run/W Knives and Mike Alvarado?

One's a Mexican who just stands there and lets you repeatedly pound him in the ring, before claiming he can't see after you've unloaded everything in his face....... the other's Mike Alvarado.

Seriously, I can't get a ****ing break when it comes to betting lately. Mike Avacado was the underdog, and maybe rightfully so, but as they'd split two fights I thought it was worth a bit of £££. Yet I reckon even Bermane "****, was I supposed to try and hit him back?" Stiverne put up more of an effort.

Sad to see a Mexican warrior "do an Ortiz" there... I bet Avacado wished he'd gone into the ring with "my friend's gun... well... not my friend... it was... the owner's... I ... you know.. honestly, it wasn't mine, Amigo."

What's with that anyway? That bodylanguage when Lampley asked him about it. The **** looked about as shifty and nervous as Beercules when he sees his sister in the drinks cabinet.

Avocado had already quit against Provodnikov.....easier to do it for a second time...easy money on Rios mate, never a good sign to be in legal trouble before a fight.

Comment

To be fair the Rios that showed up was in pretty good shape and was much better prepared for the rubbermatch I think.

He looked more solid (no ****)

Clearly a stronger upper body this time.

Plus Alvarado was sedintary in a jail unit for over half a month....there's no way he could have been in any fighting shape compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
      Last edited by Run; 01-25-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Avocado and Beercules are bums.

Comment

As soon as I saw Alvarado at the weigh in, I knew this fight wouldn't last long.

He looked terrible. His recent problems with law didn't help either.
          Last edited by Szef; 01-25-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Alvarado made weight by smoking crack.

Comment

This was such an easy fight to call... Both guys are damaged goods, but when 2 damaged goods guys fight, it rarely ever is a technical boxing match, and it would morph into a slugfest after a few rounds.. In a slugfest, Alvarado has no chance vs rios... You aren't winning a war vs rios.. Rios all day

Comment

Personally? I thought Alvarado wanted to quit after the knockdown, but he still had the pride and the balls to stand up and get his ass kicked some more. It was only after he made it out of the round that he accepted that it was all over.

Not mad at all. Dude is a basketcase and is done at the high level. He'll be fed to a prospect or two and that'll be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  This was such an easy fight to call... Both guys are damaged goods, but when 2 damaged goods guys fight, it rarely ever is a technical boxing match, and it would morph into a slugfest after a few rounds.. In a slugfest, Alvarado has no chance vs rios... You aren't winning a war vs rios.. Rios all day
                  Rios isn't damaged goods. He's still got a future.
                  Alvarado is totally shot, but Rios can still bang. I do wanna see him KO Ortiz's ass.

Comment

Rios vs Provodnikov

Comment

Working...
                    X