No announcement yet.

Khan hires Ruben Tabares, S&C coach of David Haye/John Terry/Tinie Tempah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan hires Ruben Tabares, S&C coach of David Haye/John Terry/Tinie Tempah

thoughts? i think he did a good job with Haye, especially bringing his power ans speed up from CW to HW.

Amir Khan ‏ @AmirKingKhan

Retweet
    Favorite
    · Open

Just had a good sprint session, pushed to the limit by Strength coach @rubentabares

I'm not sure if khan has replaced ariza with Ruben I think he might just be helping out while alex is away

Comment

ruben said on twitter khan would be a whole different animal on fight night and everything there doing is a secret, so im assuming he will be working with him form now? cus it doesnt sound like ariza was in the mix.

Comment

plus i doubt he would have flown ouit to the phillipines to work with him for 1 week? cuz he just arrived yesterday. and khan is going back to la on may 5th

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          ruben said on twitter khan would be a whole different animal on fight night and everything there doing is a secret, so im assuming he will be working with him form now? cus it doesnt sound like ariza was in the mix.
          Yeah I'm not sure I mean Ruben only just joined up now this was the first day he's only got 2 weeks training camp left. If I was on twitter I'd ask khan if ariza was permanently gone or not

Comment

the are definately upset with ariza.

Comment

plus i doubt he would have flown ouit to the phillipines to work with him for 1 week? cuz he just arrived yesterday. and khan is going back to la on may 5th
              Yeah true I just want khan to win don't care who the s&c is

Comment

co sign, at least this guy has experience working with top levle athlete unlike that mccloskey guy who turned out to be a ring announcer in his spare time. lol

Comment

co sign, at least this guy has experience working with top levle athlete unlike that mccloskey guy who turned out to be a ring announcer in his spare time. lol
                  that guy was terrible hadn't seen him at the wildcats before that and I haven't seen him since lol.

Ariza said khan knew the situation? And khan and PAC even gave ariza a surprise bday like 2 days before he left makes me think it's been blown out of proportion

Comment

khan has been conditioned well enough already.
                    what he needs is ... meh, i'm not going to repeat myself. =P
                    i am a bit surprised with the whole ariza thing though.

Comment

Working...
                    X