Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all asked for it.

Chunky is done playing.

The beast is about to be unleashed.

If Groves ever decides to grow a pair and give him a rematch, it'll be some Roy Jones vs Montell Griffin 2 *****.

Comment

Agreed, whilst I like them both, this will be the making of James DeGale (assuming he gets a better trainer). In the UK people get hyped too much and I am thinking this can be the same wake up call for James that Prescott was for Amir.

Good luck to them both though and let's see a rematch for paper titles in the future.

Comment

I knew his **** trainer would cost him the fight, once he ditches him and gets a world class trainer he will be in the same class as dirrell/ward.

Comment

"This aint the breaking of me, this is the making of me." - DeGale

Spoken like a true ****in' champion. I expect Chunky to come back better than ever.

Comment

Why are some posters bashing Degale's trainer?

Have I missed something?

Comment

It's shameful what the british boxing community has done to their best prospect!!.. absolutely fecking shameful to rob the kid like this and try to derail his career just because he talked a lot!! , nah they've put their eggs in "St George's" basket and believe me they will regret it in the end, he will be exposed sooner or later,

Degale don't even look that bad to be honest, but Groves looked a mess in his interview the other day, i hope the kid gets himself a proper trainer now and doesn't look back, he should say 'feck the UK' and go to the states, England just wants him to fail imo.

Comment

Working...
              X