Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing Republicans are getting on my nerves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lastly

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ld-not-be-paid

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      i know man, we've discussed it a couple times.... but never got around to it!

i drive right by beltsville on 295 on my way into the shithole capitol every day
      Yea you riight. And if you ever change that sig, I'll be forced to red K you and litter the BW parkway with rusty nails to ensure your commute is as painful as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Does TS realize this budget should've been turned in a year ago, when Obama had STRONG majorities in the House and Senate?

Man, every time I read this guys post, it's something regurgitated from Fox News. I'm not making this up, I just saw this same talking point on Bill O'reilly.

No wonder this guy is into petty partisan food fights, and he put me on ignore because I pointed it out in one of his threads.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8#post10320188

Comment

Here is the truth, America is broke we can't keep on providing expensive benefits like medicare, welfare, social security, etc without either raising taxes, or cutting other programs. Raising taxes is out of the question so what's left is cutting benefits across the board, Conservatives want to do it, Liberals do not. It's just like when you are I spend too much we stop and take in our belts. Well the government has to stop wasting tax dollars and pay off their debts or we are all screwed.
          Last edited by BoxingTech718; 04-07-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Yea you riight. And if you ever change that sig, I'll be forced to red K you and litter the BW parkway with rusty nails to ensure your commute is as painful as possible.

i've thought of doing that anyway already.... at least only in the slow lane... to cut down on traffic

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Here is the truth, America is broke we can't keep on providing expensive benefits like medicare, welfare, social security, etc without either raising taxes, or cutting other programs. Raising taxes is out of the question so what's left is cutting benefits across the board, Conservatives want to do it, Liberals do not. It's just like when you are I spend too much we stop and take in our belts. Well the government has to stop wasting tax dollars and pay off their debts or we are all screwed.
            reality FTW

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

i've thought of doing that anyway already.... at least only in the slow lane... to cut down on traffic

reality FTW

Where y'all at? I flew into IAD last week, but was in Fairfax county,va (chantilly,mclean, and fairfax).

Didn't even get to DC.

Comment

Shutdown averted, for now. Looks like they both got much of what they wanted. Dems were able to cut military spending by 2 billion and kept full funding to PBS, NPR and the EPA. Republicans were able to negotiate 38.5 billion in total cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Where y'all at? I flew into IAD last week, but was in Fairfax county,va (chantilly,mclean, and fairfax).

Didn't even get to DC.
                  damn, im on the other side of 495... about 55 miles from Dulles. much closer to BWI

chief is about 15 miles from me or so... a little closer to 495 but still on the opposite side of dulles

Comment

here's why the GOP sucks as bad as the democrats... well, almost as bad

neither one of these lines represents a solution, we're only postponing the inevitable...

so the dems want to take our spending to new heights... while the GOP is content with keeping it at the current road to apocalypse level....

frankly, i think i'd rather have the dems way in order to get this mess over with sooner than later

Comment

God damn it. I can't focus with all these animated pics of sexy *****es doing sexy things.

I hate our government too...a little more indiscriminately. I don't like any party...i'm not red...or blue...or ****ing green. Certainly not into these piss poor no chance parties either. On this subject I wonder were our money is being spent. You always hear about cuts to this or that and it's always something we all know about. I've never one time heard of cuts coming from actual needless spending. We closed NASA and Fermilab but we'll pay ****ing Heinz millions for ketchup development. What the **** is that? I'd rather have a cheap ****ty collider( Fermilab used to be were america plays with particles ... they've filled a decent chunk of the table of elements) than no collider at all...

Last election I voted for myself...my silent rebelion against this ****ty system.

Democracy can be two wolves and a sheep voting for supper.- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                      X