• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And?

Comment

• New track to the off-season soundtrack. -Wolfking

Comment

• Aside from the KD drama I still cannot believe that my Bulls picked up Rajon Rondo.....last season Rose and Butler could not play well together because both needed the ball and considering the fact neither we're good 3 point shooters they plain and simple could not play together and the chemistry as a result fell apart.

Now Gar/Pax sign Rajon Rondo??? He can't shoot, 30 years old, and is notoriously bad with teammates and coaches.... Don't Gar/Pax understand that Hoilberg has a heart condition??? This upcoming season is going to be very....very.....bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
          Aside from the KD drama I still cannot believe that my Bulls picked up Rajon Rondo.....last season Rose and Butler could not play well together because both needed the ball and considering the fact neither we're good 3 point shooters they plain and simple could not play together and the chemistry as a result fell apart.

Now Gar/Pax sign Rajon Rondo??? He can't shoot, 30 years old, and is notoriously bad with teammates and coaches.... Don't Gar/Pax understand that Hoilberg has a heart condition??? This upcoming season is going to be very....very.....bad.
          Who is the maxim model at the bottom

Comment

• Edin stiles

Comment

• I read Denver offered Wade 2 years 50 million, by far the most money he's been offered so far??? Man oh man, that would be hilarious if Wade leaves the only city he's known, the greatest player of that organization.....to play for the Denver Nuggets lol Look I got nothing against Denver, I love it here. But it's no exactly a hot basketball city with a legacy and winning culture lol

It's underrated as hell in terms of doing things though. We get a bad rep cause Carmelo's b*tch wife hated living here compared to NYC. Well no ****, if you are talking about nightlife it's not NYC, Miami, Chicago, LA, etc. But we sure as hell ain't Portland, Sacramento, Cleveland, San Antonio either lol and we get more sunshine per year than Miami does. The weather here is the best kept secret. And there's loads of outdoor stuff to do. So D-Wade if you want 25 million for the next couple of years, come to Denver lol Just for the LOL's

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I read Denver offered Wade 2 years 50 million, by far the most money he's been offered so far??? Man oh man, that would be hilarious if Wade leaves the only city he's known, the greatest player of that organization.....to play for the Denver Nuggets lol Look I got nothing against Denver, I love it here. But it's no exactly a hot basketball city with a legacy and winning culture lol

It's underrated as hell in terms of doing things though. We get a bad rep cause Carmelo's b*tch wife hated living here compared to NYC. Well no ****, if you are talking about nightlife it's not NYC, Miami, Chicago, LA, etc. But we sure as hell ain't Portland, Sacramento, Cleveland, San Antonio either lol and we get more sunshine per year than Miami does. The weather here is the best kept secret. And there's loads of outdoor stuff to do. So D-Wade if you want 25 million for the next couple of years, come to Denver lol Just for the LOL's

If Wade chooses rings, he'll choose cleveland, if he chooses money, he'll choose the bulls. The Miami relationship has been ruined.

Comment

• Ray Allen has reached out to the cavs, Spurs, and Warriors about a possible comeback.

Comment

• Nba owners not named Joe Lacob pushing for a hard cap like the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Ray Allen has reached out to the cavs, Spurs, and Warriors about a possible comeback.
                      The Warriors bench gone be good enough to make it to the finalsand get swept by the Celtics

Comment

Working...
                      X