Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Universe winner wrongly announced, not sure if SNL skit or real life?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    So apparently he apologized via twitter. And spelled both countries wrong.

Ok, he's got to be doing this on purpose.

he has to be..lol hilarious. Best thing that has happened on one of those shows in a while

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      he has to be..lol hilarious. Best thing that has happened on one of those shows in a while
      Not really into this pageant stuff (these girls are too skinny for my taste) but I might start watching it if **** like this happens

like watching a race for the crashes. and oh boy, did stevey crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Higher Learning View Post
        Miss Columbia should have started taking off the crown and ribbon thing as soon as Harvey pointed out the real winner.

She made it more awkward by continuing to wear it until the staff member starting taking all the stuff off her and putting it on Ms. Philippines.

Mistakes happen I guess.
        I dont think she understand what Harvey was saying in english.

Comment

Steve Harvey is an idiot. Not very smart, and has made tons of money talking to the idiots of America.

If you listen to this guys for 30 seconds you will realize that. He has come out with books and shows on how to ___________ in life. Hilarious.

Comment

The guy is an utter clown, and for the record i thought Miss Columbia should have won it

Comment

I never thought he was that smart..... or funny.

Comment

if Pablo Escobar was still alive they would of found Steve Harvey this morning hanging dead by his mustache from a light post

Comment

Philippians lol

Comment

Wurtzbach answered: “I think that the US and the Philippines have always had a good relationship with each other. We've been colonized by the Americans and we have their culture in our traditions even up to this day. The Philippines is very welcoming with the Americans and I don't see any problem with that at all."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X