No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Khan for May, per Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    LMAO. Dude, you can admit that you have a crush on Khan without sounding absolutely ridiculous.

Wait, you're the same guy who said that Pac and Floyd are ducking Khan, aren't you? Nevermind, carry on. I think Kovalev is ducking Khan too.
    Everyone knows Floyd ducked Khan, it's not even a debatable issue. Floyd puts up a poll between Khan and Maidana for the public to choose his next opponent. Khan wins the public poll but Floyd ends up fighting Maidana, a guy Khan already beat, and the guy who lost his official poll.

How you guys even dare to suggest that Floyd didn't duck is beyond me. It's nothing new though, Floyd ducked prime Pacquiao, prime Cotto, Margarito, Paul Williams, Winky Wright. Khan is just another guy he ducked. I bet if Floyd came out on video and said "I'm ducking Amir Khan" then you guys would still make up some excuse and pretend like he didn't duck, you're not too far off from doing that already given how prolific and public the duck already was.. lol

Comment

Is he on the horse again? Khan won't go to 155 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        Is he on the horse again? Khan won't go to 155 lol.
        LOL seriously.

Its wishful thinking from Oscar.

Canelo does love dragging fighters up though doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.french View Post
          LOL seriously.

Its wishful thinking from Oscar.

Canelo does love dragging fighters up though doesn't he?
          It's a disgrace. He comes fight night weighing 170 and won't fight GGG at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            I'm one of the most factually accurate posters on the site, it should go without saying at this point. I said Fury beats Wlad, Ward beats Dawson, Floyd beats Manny, Degale beats Dirrell, Brook ducks Chaves and Alexander. When have I ever been wrong?

Khan's style now is a nightmare for Canelo. If he makes mistakes and stands in the pocket too long like he did in his losses then sure, Canelo will beat him, in fact he'll KO him. But if Khan boxes at range like he seems to be doing under Hunter then Canelo has no chance at all, he'll get shut out easy.

Why do you think Floyd and Manny avoided Khan? His style is way too difficult to outbox so your only chance is to KO him.
            So what your saying is Chris Algeri and touch Khan all night, but Canelo, superior in every category can't? lol

Comment

canelo vs khan???

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                So what your saying is Chris Algeri and touch Khan all night, but Canelo, superior in every category can't? lol
                Khan wasn't 100% in the Algieri fight, he was overtrained because he had an extra long camp waiting for Floyd to make his mind up to duck him again.

But Canelo is nowhere near as fast as Algieri, Algieri was touching Pacquiao all fight too, he just wasn't throwing many power shots.

Khan has the speed, skills and movement to outbox Canelo all fight, but if he's not on form, in fact if he's on the same sort of form as the Algieri fight or the Diaz fight, Canelo beats him.

If both guys are at their best though, Khan should win the fight fairly easy assuming he still has the same speed and is proportionally as strong at 154.

Comment

Khan seems to be "not in form" a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                    He is a boring troll dude. Its a joke. He hates Khan. Just ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      It's a disgrace. He comes fight night weighing 170 and won't fight GGG at 160.
                      He fought Jesisto Lopez and did he fight Ortiz? Now there is talk of Khan and Bradley was even mentioned which is just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X