No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryn0 View Post
    wait, i turned off my tv what did canelo say about ggg?
    he said hell fight ggg right now he knows him and is friends with him and with all due respect i am not afraid of no one ill put on the gloves right now and fight him that what he said to max in spanish

Comment

• Damn bro!! Congrats Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
        Does this make Roach homeless?
        Yeah, must have lost his two homes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jg77 View Post
          Lol, so when Mayweather potshots it's a clear victory for him. When Cotto does it, t's a clear lost? Lol....boxing.
          I think Cotto acquitted himself well, but he didn't win bro.

Comment

• GGG destroys Canelo.

Comment

• Impressed with how well Cotto the shots but very disappointed with this diva attitude

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Yep, Goldneboy's gonna refuse the fight if it's not at 150 or some ****. Canelo knows he can get away with a **** ton behind closed doors where the casual Mexican fan won't catch wind of his ***** ass ways.
                ....is this really happening so quick? You're *****ing about GB demanding CW's...with that guy in your avi?

HAHAHHA

Comment

• The right man won and I can't wait for the GGG match up. Real pick em fight.

Comment

• I had a draw it was a very close fight could of went either way and GGG destroys Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                      Cotto was just bouncing around, flicking out a great jab. Canelo was making him miss every round! And then went on to beat Cotto up for large periods of many many rounds. I had it
                      7-5 but yes the cards are wide. Right man won. Simple.
                      Cotto was more than just bouncing around. He put on a good fight and it was very close. One judge gave Cotto ONE round. That doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X