No announcement yet.

are the klitschkos the most respectable champions currently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think manny is, he is just too nice a guy

The klitschko's are great...shame their fans are by a country green mile the worst I have ever encountered

Comment

No one has any respect for the Klitchkos whatsoever except for their idiot fans, who don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Sergio and jmm..hahaha at vitali having to do anything with the ratings.it was all the mexicans watching arreola...its like when people talk about mosley filling up staples, it was all cause of margacheeto...i respect the klits as people for what they do but not in the ring they are boring as **** to watch..i dont know 1 person that enjoys there fights

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          The Klitschkos are money hungry jews. Im not trying to be racist but its obvious that their grandmother was a jew. They try to give their opponents as lil money as possible and they support zionist organised revolutions.
          ........Reported

Comment

Does Manny still have a belt?

If he does I'd say Pac-Man right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              I got nothing against jews per se. But I do hate zionists like the Klitschko.

Wlad fired his white trainer for the black manny steward. Why does Wlad hate white boxing trainers?
              Why are you still allowed to spew **** around NSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
                Why are you still allowed to spew **** around NSB?
                you trying to censor me? I cant talk about the klitschkos just cause they are jews?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  Sergio and jmm..hahaha at vitali having to do anything with the ratings.it was all the mexicans watching arreola...its like when people talk about mosley filling up staples, it was all cause of margacheeto...i respect the klits as people for what they do but not in the ring they are boring as **** to watch..i dont know 1 person that enjoys there fights
                  Exactly. Tunney is a dumbass, he thought he had a point there but he failed miserably.

Comment

The Klitschkos are not in Pacquiaos league.

Pacquiao is P4P the far superior fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                      I was at Chris Arreola's previous fight in Las Vegas against McCline. I remember most of the seats were empty at Mandalay Bay.

The HBO ratings were very poor for that one.

YOU are the dumbass.
                      Theres a difference between that and fighting for a heavyweight title. Arreola having the chance to be the first Mexican ever to win a world title at heavyweight was the attraction, not Vitali. The ratings would have been the same if he fought David Haye or any other guy who had a heavyweight title. And The fight was in LA for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X