No announcement yet.

Kell Brook's Hype Train.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook's Hype Train.

Kell Brooks hype-train is loading and picking up steam!

Who joins it? Before it collapse...

I always did think Brook looked like a good fighter and I thought he was better and more dependable than Khan. He won a close one over a very good welterweight so I'll join his hype train.

Comment

He seems good but very beatable by as well. The Top 4 WW's could each beat him fairly easily.

Comment

Who else joins the hypetrain?

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          Kell Brooks hype-train is loading and picking up steam!

Who joins it? Before it collapse...
          I'm comfortable where I am. Just at the front, below those people at the window, driving the damn train.

Comment

What are the people who were riding with Kell long before the Porter fight? The drivers? Cool.

Plenty room left for others to hop on board.

Comment

I'm not ready to board yet. I'm certainly not going to take anything away from the guy -- he's a really good fighter. But I don't know if he's special per se. His performance over Porter was nice but hardly transcendent. And lets face it, Porter proved himself to be completely one dimensional.

Brook is nice but I need to see more than just a win over Shawn Porter before I jump on that train. A lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                What are the people who were riding with Kell long before the Porter fight? The drivers? Cool.

Plenty room left for others to hop on board.
                Join me, co-captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I'm not ready to board yet. I'm certainly not going to take anything away from the guy -- he's a really good fighter. But I don't know if he's special per se. His performance over Porter was nice but hardly transcendent. And lets face it, Porter proved himself to be completely one dimensional.

Brook is nice but I need to see more than just a win over Shawn Porter before I jump on that train. A lot more.
                  Good, we don't want you on.

Either you're 100% with Ezekiel the prohpet, or you're getting kicked off the train.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Good, we don't want you on.

Either you're 100% with Ezekiel the prohpet, or you're getting kicked off the train.

Comment

Working...
                    X