Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whens the last time JMM beat a good fighter not named Pacquiao? Barrera? Marquez is a HOF and probably an ATG but Pac is a great style match for him. Floyd would always outclass JMM who needs his opponent to come at him in order to look so impressive.

Comment

I want to see the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        insult me yet you don't debate the logic that better bodies = better performances despite the outcomes. Why would you? you're known for repeating the same thing over and over in debates even if you lose or come off as ******ed.

Don't reply to me, if your going to do the same typical blind aggressive behavior you display in every single one of your debates
        PAC can take Marquez punches all night long without the roid. He had on his side a cheater, a snitch and somebody who knows how to cheat the system. Not obvious enough? See the overhead right on the 3rd rd how effective the roid is. Even the experts are amazed how Maroid achieved those power at 39.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          It wouldn't have made any difference. He would have been stronger, but a lot more slower as well. His fans can say what they want to say, but Floyd is just a better all-around boxer than JMM.
          Not sure if he will be slower. He was pretty slow in 2008 and slightly flabbier possibly. However styles make fights.

Pac is an offensive guy, and plays into JMM hands. Floyd does not.

Comment

Marquez is stupid fighting catchup or bring on the action. Just plain idiot I would say. He only looks great when he backs up and be the counterpuncher.

Even with Roids he wouldn't win a round against Floyd because he is a moron.

Comment

Well, this is a tough one. I am a fan of both, but Marquez wasn't looking great during his last fight. Did he have a great knockout? Absolutely. But, that was a violent fight for both dudes. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Marquez beat Mayweather, but I don't see it at this stage and at these higher weights. Don't get it twisted, Marquez is no damn welterweight. I wouldn't mind seeing these two guys go at it at 126 or 130, though. I think both these dudes were best at these weight. Not now, obviously. Let's call it a fantasy fight at 126 or 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                The thing that would of been different is there would of been no fight if Marquez was looking like that. Mayweather would have picked someone else obviously if he new Marquez could handle the weight.
                Sounds like you got a diick in your mouth.

Comment

of course he would've helped idk if he would've won...but I see the Mayweather nuthuggers laughing at the suggestion that a bigger stronger, faster, healthier body wouldn't help in a fight.

same cop outs every time

" he would've beat him at anyweight so cheating him is okay"
                  " rematch Mayweather the JMW champ"
                  "It was only 2 lbs" "He just knocked out Manny Pacquiao it's a real fight"
                  did Mayweather beat him with size or skill?

Comment

because he's improving Marquez's body? what don't you understand?
                    inshape fighters perform better than out of shape fighters. That's basic logic.
                    I didn't say Marquez would win did I?...

Marquez saying that being in a better shape would improve his performance offends this shit fanbase LOL
                    Dude, where is the help if you still lose the fight and the majority of the rounds?

Comment

• Why didnt he ask for the rematch then?

Comment

Working...
                      X