Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco: A Broner Win Will Take Me To The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if demarco uses that long ass jab allnight long then i see him putting some rounds in the bank... broner gonna have to do something spectacular to get a win... demarco by ud...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Sadly,I totally think your right...
      Wide looping shots vs shoulder roll counter straight right? DeMarco isn't the guy to give him the ass whooping everyone wants him to get I think.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight!

But its funny to see DeMarco already trying to inflate this win c'mon bro, you gotta beat an elite fighter before you can be considered 'elite'.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Demarco has a decent shot. This is a big jump up in comp and also his first legit fight at 135.

Broner will finder harder to bully a guy closer to his own size
          Yall mexicans a trip! I understand rooting for your race, but be real or fair sometimes! Yall are the same people who praise chavez jr for the same thing! He hadn't fought anybody and he's a light heavy weight, fighting at middle weight. Never had skill, but before he got exposed yall swear he was the greatest ever! Same with Tips! But when it comes to another fighyet(not mexican), u give them no credit! Well keep hating, cus he might be the next MONEY MAY! and I keep it real about any fighter, not just my race!

Comment

i'd love to see broner lose but de marco will get destroyed before the 6th...and i dont see it any other way tbh

Comment

A Broner defeat would knock em off his high horse and maybe teach em a bit of humility. but who are we kidding right? The kid his a great set of skills and the youth to back it up.

won't be a cake walk, but I see Broner winning this one.

Comment

Got Broner in this one. Think he is the next great boxing star and has the skill set to back that up but i do agree that DeMarco is no joke and shouldnt be taken lightly.

A chance to be a superstar for both fighters

Comment

Working...
                X