Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco: A Broner Win Will Take Me To The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think demarco can win this one...should be a good fight.

Comment

demarco will definitely be elited when they wake him up with the smelling salt.my heart is with my mexican brother but broner is no joke. love him order hate him. he whoops ass

Comment

Stepping up in weight and beating a tall southpaw champion is a very difficult task. Is Adrian Broner a great fighter... we'll see Nov 17th. I think he bit off a little more than he can chew. He should of picked someone else in the Top 10 for his first real lightweight fight, just to test the water's before attempting to beat the champ. I got DeMarco in a close but clear UD 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

I would love to see Demarco or Guerrero vs Broner, both excellent fights.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Demarco's not going to win. I think people underestimate how good Broner is, because they don't like him as a person. Kid has really got skill.
            Agreed. 100%

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Stepping up in weight and beating a tall southpaw champion is a very difficult task. Is Adrian Broner a great fighter... we'll see Nov 17th. I think he bit off a little more than he can chew. He should of picked someone else in the Top 10 for his first real lightweight fight, just to test the water's before attempting to beat the champ. I got DeMarco in a close but clear UD 8 rounds to 4.
              willing to put your points on it?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                I think the problem is gonna have alot of problems on the night but he'll scrape through. Last I remember broner broke some record on hbo, everyone's talking about him and if he wins this he's a two weight champion so don't be surprised if we see robbery

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                  I think the problem is gonna have alot of problems on the night but he'll scrape through. Last I remember broner broke some record on hbo, everyone's talking about him and if he wins this he's a two weight champion so don't be surprised if we see robbery

He's definitely an HBO darling. The way Max and Lampley slob his knob during a fight makes me sick, but yea a robbery wouldnt suprise me if it's semi close. A clear UD against an Al Haymon fighter usually ends up being a split decision, hope thats not the case though.
                  Last edited by UTEP; 10-01-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Who doesn't consider DeMarco among the top 3-4 fighters at 135?

I'd say he's already elite.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                      if he wins this he's a two weight champion
                      If he wins, its his first championship. The pathetic unknown he fought for the 130 pound title doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                      X