No announcement yet.

By Calzaghe fan logic, Lebedev is now of the greatest ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I don't mean overrated as in he's not good.

I consider him to be an ATG HW.

What I personally don't consider him to be is a Top 3 HW, which many seem to.

Thus, I find him slightly overrated. Despite being a great fighter.
    I agree 3 is too high.

I have him 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Well, you gotta admit though that Sven clearly lost a few of those 'wins' in his defences. Whatever you say about Calzaghe he didn't get any BS decisions that equal those of Ottke's. He might have had some crappy early stoppages but they were in fights he was clearly winning and probably going to stop the guy either way, it just would have a taken a few hundred more slaps.
      no.calzaghe just got bs stoppages

Comment

Calzaghe got a gift against Hopkins. Ledbev might actually be better since he actually whoooped them both and doesn't throw slap crapstic punches.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          anyone who stays a champion for a decade will have **** mandatory challengers and other title defences. Look at Felix Sturm, if you want to hold onto a belt for a long period you will have crap defences, even Hopkins has his fair share with Morrade Hakkar and such.
          lmao, look at this dude....

Comment

Sir Joe ATG

OP one daft mofo

Comment

by my logic you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                Knocked out jones in 10, shut out toney. what a resume.

And sure Calzaghe was 10 years younger than Jones just like Lebedev.

Hopkins was the Ring Mag LHW champ, Toney is nothing to boxing right now.

Comment

LOL. dumb *****. what do you expect. ts is a floyd fan.lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Because '21 title defenses' is a vague statment.

Look how many title defenses Virgill Hill had.

Sven Ottke, Ivan Calderon, the list goes on and on.

Someone can have 50 Title defenses, if 45 of them are garbage fight's then it's not a great feat.
                    I thought Calzaghe unified the four belts. I didn't know Calderon and Virgill did.

Calzaghe won two lineal titles in two divisions. It makes him a great fighter I think.

Calzaghe euro opponents aren't that bad. I mean, they ain't more ****ty fighters than the Bruseless, Baldomir, Gatti (RIP), S. Mitchell, Midgets and granpas that Mayweather (the so called greatest or our era) fought.

Calzaghe is being trashed for fighting a still champion Hopkins, and Floyd is a semi god for beating an old Mosley who, btw, never was a truly great fighter like Bernard.

Bernard is still a champion (whatever happened against Chad), Mosley couldn't beat Mora.

Comment

Working...
                    X