Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father beats white thug after his son quits in a fight like a white pu55y (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father beats white thug after his son quits in a fight like a white pu55y (VIDEO)

Dude has alot of pent up daddy rage. Classic "living vicariously through my son" case. He just pissed cause his son got worked.

Comment

Was gonna post this awhile back but decided not to.

Holding backyards fight with your son is dumb and beating the other kid up afterwards is even dumber.

some ''grown up'' are really immature.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Was gonna post this awhile back but decided not to.

Holding backyards fight with your son is dumb and beating the other kid up afterwards is even dumber.

some ''grown up'' are really immature.
        That's a cool ass father bro.

Not many fathers host backyard fights with their son, it's mostly the son hosting it himself.

I remember hosting these with 2 other friends in high school, made nice profit and lots of

Comment

I'm sure he's feeling like a real winner now.

Comment

Rippuh doesn't respect you, Akbar. Copying his style will not change anything.

Comment

Grown men and women standing around watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Rippuh doesn't respect you, Akbar. Copying his style will not change anything.
                You jacked his style and ban him everytime he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                  That's a cool ass father bro.

Not many fathers host backyard fights with their son, it's mostly the son hosting it himself.

I remember hosting these with 2 other friends in high school, made nice profit and lots of
                  Difference between holding a fight you participate in yourself and then use someone else (like your own son). If you wanna beat people up in your backyard, be my guest but alteast be a father and protect your kids from that environment.

this idiot even went one step further and decided to beat up the semi beat up winner. As I said, some grown ups can be really immature.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                    You jacked his style and ban him everytime he comes back.
                    Didn't jack his style, never got anyone banned.

Why are you supporting terrorism?

Comment

Working...
                    X