No announcement yet.

What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Our biggest holidays of the year are New Years and Halloween. Halloween is particularly fun because it's the one day of the year you can be an adult but act like a kid. We usually go to costume parties and walk the strip on Halloween. The strip is usually a blast, you have lots of hot girls walking around in skimpy outfits and everyone is **** faced and partying. Last year we went to Dumont for October 31st and there was a big party on Comp Hill with girls on sand rails and dune buggies flashing ****, everyone getting drunk and lots of herb being passed around and smoked. Anyway, my group of friends is usually known for the wildest and most extreme costumes and every year we have a reputation to keep and people expect us to come up with something wilder then the year before. I didn't dress up last year because I was at the dunes and wasn't in town so this year I got to do it big. I still haven't decided on what I am gonna be or buy/make to wear.
    What are you gonna be for Halloween and how do you celebrate it?

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 9.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I take the kids out for trick or treating and I dont mind slapping on some devil horns or something. I love Halloween it's the time of the year when the lady's have an excuse the dress up like some Skanks.

Comment

Going as Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
          I take the kids out for trick or treating and I dont mind slapping on some devil horns or something. I love Halloween it's the time of the year when the lady's have an excuse the dress up like some Skanks.
          you know? girls find a way to take something innocent and make it skanky!
          I don't have kids so I usually just party. when I get home I jack some of the candy my lil bro and sis went to get..
          It's always the "I gotta make sure it's safe!" routine

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
            Going as Roy Jones
            wtf is going on in your sig?

Comment

I debating on what to go as. I was thinking the 60s Batman, Snake from Metal Gear Solid or Wario Man.

Comment

Originally posted by We've Got Bush View Post
                I debating on what to go as. I was thinking the 60s Batman, Snake from Metal Gear Solid or Wario Man.
                Out of those 3 I think 60's Batman would be best, followed by Wario then Solid Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  wtf is going on in your sig?
                  well I was attempting to make a gif to mock the Mexican super extreme fanboys but something went horribly wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrot View Post
                    well I was attempting to make a gif to mock the Mexican super extreme fanboys but something went horribly wrong
                    or horribly right.. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X