Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest/dumbest moments in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest/dumbest moments in boxing history?

Was having a browse online, came across this:

https://wakelet.com/wake/1XKxadVTBA/...aziest-moments

Completely forgot about Naseem bodyslamming Soto back in the day. What's the craziest/stupidest thing you guys have seen done in the ring?

First thing that comes to mind at the moment is when Golota intentionally punched Bowe low several times so he could get himself DQ'd......he didn't want to fight anymore and needed a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      First thing that comes to mind at the moment is when Golota intentionally punched Bowe low several times so he could get himself DQ'd......he didn't want to fight anymore and needed a way out.
      THIS^^^

There can't ever be anything as crazy or dumb than Golota throwing 2 fights he was kicking the ass of the then best rated HW in the world of.

Idiocy of unmatchable order!

Comment

lol that slam was vicious and I thought it was funny how his fans were cheering that on lol like it was a legit move or KD or something lol.

Comment

I never got the big deal about the Naseem "bodyslam". He was being leaned on so hard all he did was push back in the opposite direction.

Comment

Never understood Golota's logic. What the f*** was going through his head?

Comment

Paulie's hair cut.

Comment

The Naseem bodyslam was beautiful.

Comment

It's hard to look past Tyson v Holyfield 2.

Comment

Never understood Golota's logic. What the f*** was going through his head?
                    No suprise but I don't think Golota was all there mentally.

BTW, thinking of Golota's mental state reminds me of when Oliver Mccall had a nervuos breakdown in his rematch against Lewis. Weird watching him suddenly start crying and snivelling while walking around the ring mid round.

Comment

Working...
                    X