80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
    we all know why your crying.

making jokes about disasters is a natural response anyway.

and I was never that great a poster dude.
    You swing your d ick like your special,i have nothing of your rep power and i am more respected then you,use your high rep account in my mind you can eat a dick,limey who doesnt know sht about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Thats what happens when normal people do no have guns in america this would be 8 people shot,gunman killed by off duty dude.
      Cho disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Cho disagrees.
        What cause this guy is special,his rep power shrinks in my board power,bring it on dude drop me a point a month like i care,i will literally rape you until then,werent you the guy tht let stones rap your soul keep fck8ing with me,and your clearly racist name you sneak underneath i know your tricks fatty.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Cho disagrees.
          good riddens little dicked ****.

Comment

That reply has nothing to do with S******.

I wonder if Cho had a 2k rep in some forum somewhere though.

Comment

I havent said anything about reputation, karma etc and he cant shut the **** up about it.

shows who cares and who doesnt.

Comment

Yesterday on the radio they were saying an islamic group had claimed responsibility, now speculation is that it was more of a Timothy McVey than an Usama Bin Laden. What I find puzzling is that if this was a far right wing gun nut it's funny that all of the American right wing gun nuts are suggesting that if their right wing nutty gun laws were in effect then everything would have been A-OK as everyone knows that there are never any mass shootings in America.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Yesterday on the radio they were saying an islamic group had claimed responsibility, now speculation is that it was more of a Timothy McVey than an Usama Bin Laden. What I find puzzling is that if this was a far right wing gun nut it's funny that all of the American right wing gun nuts are suggesting that if their right wing nutty gun laws were in effect then everything would have been A-OK as everyone knows that there are never any mass shootings in America.

Here we go with the anti-gun liberal BS, this nut job was teeing off, shooting fish in a barral or what ever you would call it of defenceless people, but the facts are this nut would have not been able to kill 80+ in the US without somebody firing back at him saving many many lives !

With all the good or bad people with guns in the US name one mass shooting that claimed 80+ lives, it would never happen because there is always a good guy with a gun not to far away !

Comment

this is the suspect

got it from here

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      Here we go with the anti-gun liberal BS, this nut job was teeing off, shooting fish in a barral or what ever you would call it of defenceless people, but the facts are this nut would have not been able to kill 80+ in the US without somebody firing back at him saving many many lives !

With all the good or bad people with guns in the US name one mass shooting that claimed 80+ lives, it would never happen because there is always a good guy with a gun not to far away !
                      It was a camp for children and teenagers. None of them would have carried a gun anyway. You'd be surprised how many people have guns in Scandinavia.

Comment

Working...
                      X