Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"RING KINGS" Massive upcoming boxing/promoting game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "RING KINGS" Massive upcoming boxing/promoting game!

Looks like the football manager of Boxing!

Check it out

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...game?ref=email

Lol. Theyve raised 700$ so far and they need 300k by may, good luck with that, also good luck trying to pay thrle licence fees to top fighters like may pac etc.

Comment

24 days to get $300,000. Not going to happen, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
        Lol. Theyve raised 700$ so far and they need 300k by may, good luck with that, also good luck trying to pay thrle licence fees to top fighters like may pac etc.
        They've said that the database will be entirely fictitious, however there will be a database editor and custom databases available to share.

Just need a relatively wealthy boxer who'd be interested in playing pledge to it, lol

Comment

Damn I was excited until I saw 300k.

Comment

Honestly there is nothing great about this sort of game. Its kind of **** if u cant control stuff. U could probably start this game right here on bixingscene if u had the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
              Honestly there is nothing great about this sort of game. Its kind of **** if u cant control stuff. U could probably start this game right here on bixingscene if u had the time.
              Bulls*it...I've been addicted as hell to the Football Manager series for 3-4 years and I'm American and stopped playing soccer at 12.

Comment

Working...
              X