[VIDEO] Victor Ortiz talks about the broken jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro!
    I like Ortiz, I would like to see a rematch with Josesito...even though he said this...
    Vic: In boxing we need to be truthful, he's not on the level of Canelo or me to be honest.For me I was winning easily but I suffered the injury. Canelo is going to kill him like I was killing him. ...Josesito beat him not because he suffered an injury but because Josesito broke his jaw...I believe that puts him up in that level...IMO
    Not necessarily, you can sustain a freak injury and it change the fight. I thought Victor was winning and landing the better shots but Lopez is all balls man, love that kids game.

I do agree though that he's going to get worked by Canelo.

Comment

like a tree bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Not necessarily, you can sustain a freak injury and it change the fight. I thought Victor was winning and landing the better shots but Lopez is all balls man, love that kids game.

I do agree though that he's going to get worked by Canelo.
        I agree with you Canelo wins easily but its hard to root against Josesito he's a warrior...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          definitely didn't have Lopez winning. I thought it was close fight after he broke his jaw but I give Ortiz so much credit, it's easy to call him a coward from the comfort of a computer chair.
          Really can't see how some people didnt have LOPEZ winning i had him up 1 round @ the time of the stoppage I've seen the fight a few times and it's always the same ... Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Really can't see how some people didnt have LOPEZ winning i had him up 1 round @ the time of the stoppage I've seen the fight a few times and it's always the same ... Just my opinion
            I just argued he wasn't EASILY winning which is the term that was used. It was close and the fight was closer once Vic sustained the injury. Early on though I had Vic winning.

Comment

He said he "gave" him the belt......lol I think he snatched thay belt and his jaw away from him lol

Comment

I actually really hate Ortiz cant stand the dude, very fake, but that fight made me have alot of respect for him.

I remmeber idiots saying OO Ortiz quit again, then later when it came out that his jaw was really badly broken they backtracked.

Comment

So much potential but so much vagina.

Comment

light bulb above amir khans head. j/k

Comment

He'll return better than ever. When Lopez loses to Canelo, he can give Ortiz his rematch next year. With a new trainer, I'm excited for what Ortiz can bring. So much talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X