No announcement yet.

Duke University whore doing pr0n to pay for tuition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Do you know how much tuition is? Very expensive. She's paying off her tuition fees. That's why she's doing it.

You said that she's "letting everyone know that they can pay to see her rammed in the ass". No, they can watch it for free.
    Good for her, she probably doesn't even need a job now while in school just take some D and bills paid.

Ok people can watch some vids free but she is benefiting still and now promoted herself on tv increasing her chances of making more money off of her cooter, she might as well not even be in school just invest in something viable with her **** money.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
      She's a plain jane whore whose using the media attention to further her **** career. Media hype equals more bookings. Look at Lisa Ann. She is not using her **** career to further herself in other endeavors.

Tuition? They have federal aid for that stuff if she truly couldnt afford it. She could have waited until she graduated, then did the **** to pay off her loans.

And she has the nerve to complain about getting harassed at her school? Right or wrong, its human nature because she drew attention to herself.

it's duke, dude... just living in that town would be hellishly expensive.

unless she's uber talented at athletics, or a flipping genius from another country or dirt poverty in the US, she isn't getting a full ride.

i, for one, support this young woman's quest for knowledge and success. let this young whore live in peace.

Comment

women studies? isn't that a useless degree? why bother....

Comment

just saw her scene on facial abuse.

boy she gets humiliated..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            just saw her scene on facial abuse.

boy she gets humiliated..
            it was tame, the only good part was when she got slapped around at the beginning, when it was time to choke on a c0ck the guy was too lenient on her
            but she's pretty

Comment

I bet her future career will be managing other girls who take the same route as her

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                just saw her scene on facial abuse.y she gets humiliated..
                I waited 3pages to see if any one had seen her performance .girl can take the meat

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  women studies? isn't that a useless degree? why bother....
                  My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Another one to be added to the "don't date this scrub if you see her in public" list.

I won't judge her on how she makes her fettuccini, but I will judge where I stick this pole of pleasure. That's like test driving a chevy nova from the 80s. I don't need to experience something like that more than once, even if it's "not the same nova".

ew. Just ew.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Good for her, she probably doesn't even need a job now while in school just take some D and bills paid.

Ok people can watch some vids free but she is benefiting still and now promoted herself on tv increasing her chances of making more money off of her cooter, she might as well not even be in school just invest in something viable with her **** money.
                      Shes coming out with a fake copy of her vagina that you can stick your clock in. She says she will give 1 to every player if duke university wins the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X