Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacman get criticized for being loyal to Arum but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Al Haymon is basically Floyd's boss. 50 cent said that he gives Floyd an allowance

Bob Arum is a promoter which works for the fighter. Pacquiao is Bob Arum's boss.
    lol bob arum is manny's employee is that really something you believe?

Comment

Didn't Manny get BADLY screwed on money by Bob? He is one of the most popular boxers of all time and was supposedly hurting for money...

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        same ole bs dissing al haymon just because floyd is aligned with him but protecting a man who famously said ''i was lying then but i'm telling the truth now'' if that isn't the most slimest thing i've heard i don't know what is.

what's funny is bob arum refused to make the margarito, delahoya and cotto fight when floyd asked for it but floyd is the one who ducked them.
        No dude, you are the same old bs dissing anyone who is a threat to Floyd an bigging up who ever he is aligned with like when you guys said 50 cent was the boss, than turned on him.

both guys are out for themselves, arum and haymon, my point is why would Floyd tell Pac to leave Arum? How would you respond if Pac said he will only fight Floyd if he left Haymon?

It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          It's okay for Floyd Mayweather to be loyal to that shady character Al Haymon?

The truth is Pacman never said in order for me to make this fight with Floyd he has to leave Al Haymon, the only one here is making up an unreal demand is Floyd, why should Pac have to leave his promoter to make the fight?

I never heard Floyd demand other fighters to leave their promoter, imagine of the shoe was on the other foot and Pacman said I will not do business with Floyd unless he leaves Haymon and golden boy and signs with Top Rank what type of responses would people have?
          what makes Al Haymon a shady character?

Comment

No dude, you are the same old bs dissing anyone who is a threat to Floyd an bigging up who ever he is aligned with like when you guys said 50 cent was the boss, than turned on him.

both guys are out for themselves, arum and haymon, my point is why would Floyd tell Pac to leave Arum? How would you respond if Pac said he will only fight Floyd if he left Haymon?

It makes no sense.
            i never said anything against 50 cent after he and floyd's drama all that seemed to fake to me to even care.

i diss arum because the guy is the one who is actually shady he's bribed the ibf president for christ sake!!

he's been raided by the freaking fbi!!!!

he's called mma fighters white skinheads and said they were ****s rolling around.

but here you are calling haymon the shady one lol name one shady thing haymon has done that compares?

if you notice(or didn't) i stay out of most of floyd vs pac bs it's to much drama but to create this thread and defend arum like he's been unjustly attacked is laughable.

Comment

It makes no sense.
              difference is that arum is actually terrible for manny.manny does need to leave him.not for the sake of fight,but so this guy can really make some money

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Al Haymon is basically Floyd's boss. 50 cent said that he gives Floyd an allowance

Bob Arum is a promoter which works for the fighter. Pacquiao is Bob Arum's boss.
                LOL, do you actually believe this yourself. Manny is not afraid of fighting Floyd, Arum is

Comment

same ole bs dissing al haymon just because floyd is aligned with him but protecting a man who famously said ''i was lying then but i'm telling the truth now'' if that isn't the most slimest thing i've heard i don't know what is.

what's funny is bob arum refused to make the margarito, delahoya and cotto fight when floyd asked for it but floyd is the one who ducked them.
                  I do.

"Pacquiao, you're next"

"I never said that".

Comment

i never said anything against 50 cent after he and floyd's drama all that seemed to fake to me to even care.

i diss arum because the guy is the one who is actually shady he's bribed the ibf president for christ sake!!

he's been raided by the freaking fbi!!!!

he's called mma fighters white skinheads and said they were ****s rolling around.

but here you are calling haymon the shady one lol name one shady thing haymon has done that compares?

if you notice(or didn't) i stay out of most of floyd vs pac bs it's to much drama but to create this thread and defend arum like he's been unjustly attacked is laughable.
                    Floyd bribed Manny, "I'll give your 40 million, thats it, no PPV. Just 40 million."

Comment

Goldenboy basically does as he says.
                      I'm curious as to how you come to this conclusion???GBP>>>>Haymon & TMT

Comment

Working...
                      X