No announcement yet.

Fury pulled out due to mental health issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury pulled out due to mental health issues

Wow, verified. Good to hear them be forthright about it. I suspect it's not just mental shyt, but substances that are exacerbating mental instability. Dude went south after he started partying this summer.

Comment

He's definitely had issues. He has had some very poor press over here though, when he won the title all the papers tried to bring him down with some daft things he has said in the past. He should have got much more credit and respect.

Comment

doesnt surprise me. The guy got literally no credit over here for beating klitscko, ask the average casual fan here about fury and they will say 'oh hes rubbish', they speak about him pretty much in the same breath as someone like audley harrison, and everyone thinks haye and joshua would demolish him. Feel genuinely sorry for him, although i dont agree with his views, no way should he have got the hate campaign he has for not conforming to the mainstream, politically correct views. Shows how powerful the media is because he upset the dailymail and theyve gone to town on him. Anyway im going off topic from boxing lol

Comment

It's a shame he has some mental health issues, i wouldn't wish it upon anybody.

That said, Peter says part of the reasons are the "media witch-hunt" against Tyson. I'm a fan of his but he hasn't exactly helped himself in that respect. He has the right to say what he wants, it's his opinion and i respect he is willing to speak his mind but he has to be smart enough to know when you do say the things he does, the backlash will follow.

The way the British press are (awful), they will always focus on the negative and Tyson basically made a rod for his own back in a way.

Still, hopefully he will overcome what problems he has.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            He's definitely had issues. He has had some very poor press over here though, when he won the title all the papers tried to bring him down with some daft things he has said in the past. He should have got much more credit and respect.
            Fists of Fluff deserves everything he gets, he's outspoken and when folk are outspoken about his hyprocritical ways he cries like a baby and mentally folds, I said all along he was insecure and lacked real belief, dude never thought he'd beat Klitschko hence why he signed any contract offering the highest short term with zero disregard for the future one of the reasons I believe he roided to the gills before he fought his eliminator and stay busy versus Chisora and Hammer. Both those guys need to be suing the UKAD as well as Klitschko, this is going to get a lot worse for that fat sack of shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              That said, Peter says part of the reasons are the "media witch-hunt" against Tyson. I'm a fan of his but he hasn't exactly helped himself in that respect. He has the right to say what he wants, it's his opinion and i respect he is willing to speak his mind but he has to be smart enough to know when you do say the things he does, the backlash will follow.
              Yea, I started out having such respect at the beginning of that vid, and thought it was nice to see a candid interview with no BS. Then, he turned it into a pity party. Tyson has said some of the most inflammatory things I've ever heard a boxer say, yet they can't handle it when the tide comes back the other way?? Weak. If you're going to be brazen, you'd better have some thick skin.

Comment

Fury is suffering for Oliver McCall Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  Fists of Fluff deserves everything he gets, he's outspoken and when folk are outspoken about his hyprocritical ways he cries like a baby and mentally folds, I said all along he was insecure and lacked real belief, dude never thought he'd beat Klitschko hence why he signed any contract offering the highest short term with zero disregard for the future one of the reasons I believe he roided to the gills before he fought his eliminator and stay busy versus Chisora and Hammer. Both those guys need to be suing the UKAD as well as Klitschko, this is going to get a lot worse for that fat sack of shyt.
                  Come on you don't need to be roided up to beat a shot Chisora and Christian Hammer!!

Comment

Hope he doesn't end up like Buster Douglas or Oliver McCall. Specifically McCall, who was such a wasted talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X