Georges appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Another round of this shit?

I want a spectacular KO this time, Dome style.
    I've knocked him out cold plenty of times, its getting old. He must rike abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Red:

Ehh.. Herro! Mi nama Red, I warka dogs fol riving. But dogs keep disappealing.. mi no know why! But prease mi wark dog now chief?

Helo I'm Georges, Christopher Walken is my idol. I am only 25 years old but I look mature for my age becuase I try so hard to copy my idol.

I am bad ass when its comes to drinking because my momma trained me at a very young age. She said she added beer into my milk when I was young so that I can have a good night sleep. She really cares for me.

My momma loves me so much that she dont want me to go outside and instead supply me with drinks and drinks with me often in the basement of the house.

Comment

I've knocked him out cold plenty of times, its getting old. He must rike abuse.
        You're worse than Floyd for calling himself TBE. You knock no one, the only guy you knocked was when you drank yourself to death.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            You're worse than Floyd for calling himself TBE. You knock no one, the only guy you knocked was when you drank yourself to death.
            Ive been smacking you around for years. Everyone you stalk just brutalizes you.

Comment

JIM! All right through five, George came out with a STRONG JAB, and frankly controlled the early rounds! BUT then i'm not sure why but he let LED back into the fight! And you gotta him a 10-8 for that brutal Christopher Walken reference phto SO I have it 48-47 GEORGEEEEEEEES JIM!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

JIM! All right through five, George came out with a STRONG JAB, and frankly controlled the early rounds! BUT then i'm not sure why but he let LED back into the fight! And you gotta him a 10-8 for that brutal Christopher Walken reference phto SO I have it 48-47 GEORGEEEEEEEES JIM!
                He didn't write in Walken talk-accent. Its not as good. But then again he no speakie Engrish.

Comment

Ive been smacking you around for years. Everyone you stalk just brutalizes you.
                  Stop declaring yourself a winner. Stop making propaganda everyone brutalizes me. You're like a kid saying that you see me stole your lollipop when in fact you never had lollipop even once in your life because instead of buying anything, you buy the money you beg for alcohols.

The only time I lost to you was when when you snitch on me few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Stop declaring yourself a winner. Stop making propaganda everyone brutalizes me. You're like a kid saying that you see me stole your lollipop when in fact you never had lollipop even once in your life because instead of buying anything, you buy the money you beg for alcohols.

The only time I lost to you was when when you snitch on me few years ago.
                    Never snitched on anyone. However, I've been banned numerous times for Asian jokes. We all know damn well it was you who reported me.

You're like an annoying little kid who can't shut the fcuk up. Grow a friend already or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X