Todd DuBoef says Bradley/Marquez sold 375k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Uhhhh.... no.
    Pacquiao-Marquez 3 did 1.45 million PPV buys, almost 4x what Bradley-Marquez did.

Comment

Not bad really. That's pretty much par for what they were expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
        Pacquiao-Marquez 3 did 1.45 million PPV buys, almost 4x what Bradley-Marquez did.
        And how much did each get paid for that? I'ts not about the amount of buys is about the profits you can get off them.

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
          Actually it did 1.2 mil' Arum admitted that to Rafael eariler this year. 375k for the most part is piss poor

Comment

That's almost 24.5 million. I thought they said the gate did like 3mil. Probably made some more off closed circuit. Not to bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              Actually it did 1.2 mil' Arum admitted that to Rafael eariler this year. 375k for the most part is piss poor
              I believe the numbers were released at 1.15 mil either way it wasn't bad. I think IV was under that if I recall which sort sucks because people missed out.

Comment

375k isn't bad considering Bradley and Marquez aren't really big stars. That's generally slightly under Oscar numbers when he doesn't have a big dance partner. Pac and Floyd really changed how we view PPV numbers. Marquez is a good mexican fighter but fan base wise he's below guys. Bradley is a good american fighter, but he doesn't have a huge fan base. So the numbers are about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  375k isn't bad considering Bradley and Marquez aren't really big stars. That's generally slightly under Oscar numbers when he doesn't have a big dance partner. Pac and Floyd really changed how we view PPV numbers. Marquez is a good mexican fighter but fan base wise he's below guys. Bradley is a good american fighter, but he doesn't have a huge fan base. So the numbers are about right.
                  My whole this is if 870k is a flop and horrible than don't sing praises of 375k you can't have it both ways not talking about you.

Comment

Not bad but when u think about it, Mexicans contributed for about 300 of the buys. Lol Tim still has no fans.

Comment

My whole this is if 870k is a flop and horrible than don't sing praises of 375k you can't have it both ways not talking about you.
                      Floyd is expected to do atleast 1 million buys though. Nobody expected JMM vs Tim to do 500k so it's ok for them to do 375k.

Comment

Working...
                      X