No announcement yet.

Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    I know them two idiots ain't calling people out on PEDS when they've refused to take random blood tests time and time again.

LMAO at George explaining himself to a Pactard.
    Go milk a goat, Habib.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Neither of those cases were black and white

Berto's failed test was ruled as being due to contamination. Peterson did not have elevated levels of testosterone in his system. His mistake was not having first sought a therapeutic use exemption. Honestly that case just strikes me as his team being idiots.
    I really didn't know much about those instances, all I heard is that they failed tests.

Comment

You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.
        Your smart, thank you for this explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Roach deserved to be put on the spot like that. The level of cowardice in boxing journalism is shocking. The Mayweathers should have been grilled by every journalist that met them over their Pacquiao allegations for the past two years.

The fact that they weren't really exposes the really low standards of reporting in this sort. an inevitable consequence of the mainstream media not caring about it I suppose.
          because promoters are liable to blackball you if you ask questions they don't want to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            He answered what the difference was with "nothing", followed by an answer that reminded me of a politician. Just in case anyone is skipping watching the video.

Well that wasn't shameless at all.

Don't know if Pacquiao accused Marquez though? This is all on Roach.
            it was roach...but i don't blame him considering marquez is working with a known ped dealer...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I also like how people seem to ignore that Pac's head has grown.
              People ignore it because only stupid people come up with **** like that. Most don't know what the **** you talkin about... Thats why manny gets endorsements because nobody buying he is on PEDs except flowmos

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                because promoters are liable to blackball you if you ask questions they don't want to answer.
                Indeed they do, and they get away with it because journalists don't support each other. It's easy to bully individual journalists, if they showed some solidarity they couldn't bully them all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  what are you talking about? the "pacquiao is on steroids" accusations were alot more rampant back then than now, if anything now it has died down

and smh @ pacquiao's head gotten bigger, back to the lounge with you
                  floyd's a roiding bi.tch, deal with it
                  It is a coping mechanism that flowmos have come up with. An alternate reality so they don't go into a severe depression because nobody buying their bull ****. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                    Your smart, thank you for this explanation.
                    Let them spin that into an alternate reality.. One that only they live in. The rest of the world knows the deal.. for real

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post

This is the only post that breaks down the difference..The truth gets ignored...Marquez pacquiao true boxing warriors. Blessed to see this match-up during our lifetime. Hope it goes 48 rounds!

Comment

Working...
                      X