Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best current American heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best current American heavyweight?

Poll coming...
    Tony Thompson
    16.13%
    Eddie Chambers
    48.39%
    Chris Arreola
    12.90%
    Evander Holyfield
    12.90%
    Ray Austin
    0.00%
    Hasim Rahman
    0.00%
    Jason Estrada
    3.23%
    Kevin Johnson
    0.00%
    Derric Rossy
    0.00%
    Deontay Wilder
    6.45%

The poll is expired.

Poll is up.

All were rated in the BoxRec top 10 except Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Well.... It probably is a 3 team race with Thompson, Chambers, and Arreola. They should fight each other to find out.

However, Arreola is the least discipline.

And, Deontay Wilder? Ehh... Too soon to tell if he will be anything at all. He hasn't really fought anybody that would make him better. So I don't know if he has learned anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Well.... It probably is a 3 team race with Thompson, Chambers, and Arreola. They should fight each other to find out.

And, Deontay Wilder? Ehh... Too soon to tell if he will be anything at all. He hasn't really fought anybody that would make him better. So I don't know if he has learned anything.
        I put him in the poll because I think he at least has the potential to be the best American HW.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          I put him in the poll because I think he at least has the potential to be the beast American HW.
          Well out of everybody he does have the best potential cuz of his size and age. But, with that being said he may not amount to anything at all is too soon to tell. However, I understand why you put him in the list. I would of done it too.

But, I am not sure if they have been building him up properly so he can get better. He started boxing late and I am not sure if he has been developing. They're are giving him too many bums who is destroying. Is time to step it up IMO. I would like to see him against somebody like a Julius Long next. But, that might be too much of a step up maybe?

Comment

Holyfield.

Comment

There isnt one................

Comment

Antonio Tarver......

Comment

Eddie Chambers i guess but im looking forward to seeing tarver

Comment

unfortunately for us, it's probably fat eddy chambers.

Comment

Working...
                    X