Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or are British fans attacking Cotto for saying he is better then hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it, Am a brit and i agree with cotto 100% about how he's better than Hatton but i still believe that isnt going to be good enough to stop Pacquiao on Nov 14th.....Just me unbiase opinion.

Another thing is if you ask me who i want to see victorious on November 14th i would tell you i would love to see Cotto win in devastating fashion but just cannot see it.

Comment

No. Some boxing fans -- regardless of location -- are saying Cotto shouldn't be kicking a man while he's down, nor ****ting on Manny's wins to make himself look better. Cotto is acting slightly out of character. He could have said "I'm no Ricky Hatton", rather than "I'm no overrated Ricky Hatton".

Bottom line: It was unnecessary.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        To be honest, we have no fighter in the lower weights even remotely approaching the class of Cotto so I am guessing some of them are bitter.
        Amir Khan> Cotto

If Cotto would man up and face Kell Brook he gets KTFO IN 6 TOO

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          Amir Khan> Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
            Amir Khan> Cotto

cmon mate.. i have a lot of respect for you.. pls..

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              It sure seems like that, alot seem to be praying Cotto gets KO'd really early to make Hattons knock out not look so bad... I think some british fans must have not ever seen cotto fight or maybe the only fights of Cottos they seen are the clottey fight. And that fight alone should show that Cotto with a nasty cut still tries to fight on.
              cotto could've had the brits behind him because the brits want revenge against pac, but then cotto had to go and diss hatton.

Comment

Of course you don't talk about the Hometown Boy

Cotto>Hatton

Comment

We honestly don't care he dissed Hatton well maybe 1 or 2 do, im just looking forward too the fight tbh am not decided on who i want to lose atm, leaning towards Pac. Mainly just to see the likes of Marquez777 and Pacboy after lol

On the other hand i would love to See Floyd/Pac 2010

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                    It sure seems like that, alot seem to be praying Cotto gets KO'd really early to make Hattons knock out not look so bad... I think some british fans must have not ever seen cotto fight or maybe the only fights of Cottos they seen are the clottey fight. And that fight alone should show that Cotto with a nasty cut still tries to fight on.
                    You are kidding right?

Both Cotto and Hatton were the best at 140 and when Hatton made the leap across the pond, this was to set up a bout between Cotto/Hatton but, Hatton moved to 147 got beat up by Collazo and by the time the fight should have been made, Cotto was no longer able to make weight comfortably at 140, so Cotto moved 147. But every Hatton fan knew who Cotto was as this was the match that should have been made shortly after Hatton came to the US. Hatton should not have moved up to 147, instead, he should have faced Cotto.

As far as Manny vs Cotto? I don't really know how this fight is going to end up. I really don't but I can see Cotto getting knocked out if he is hit with one of those Manny Pacquiao Hawaiian (my bad Manila Ice) punches. If Manny can not knock out Cotto, it will be a very long and interesting, entertaining night.
                    May the best man win. That Diamond belt is off the CHAIN!

I WANT THAT!

Comment

im british and a big cotto fan, i no he'd beat the **** out of hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X